Lynnaya Urban River Resort & Spa
US$47
US$38
  • Breakfast included
US$120
All reviewsrooftop bardeluxe bungalowpub streettuk tuksalmonefree foot massageangkor watgreat resortgreat boutiqueold marketnice poola lovely staystay in siem reapthe hotel staffthe location is perfectour honeymoonbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2017

I neaver back the same hotel twice in Siem Reap. Lynnaya Resort,I think I will be back. Clean, convenient, a bit stylish between Khmer and French, especially you will be welcomed be Mr. Heng Ly, the professional one in this Resort, you are lucky.

Room Tip: All rooms located downstairs are better with temperature and sleeping quality, yeah they are expensive than upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank workshop898
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Lynnaya is a nice boutique hotel, located in Siem Reap on the river bank, at walking distance from the Old Market and Pub Street. We were accomodated here two weeks ago and the resort was a real gem.
Upon arrival, we were welcomed with cold towels and a delicious cocktail. The check-in was managed by the staff while we rested. After that, we were accompanied to our rooms, way before standard hour for check-in, which was a real bliss as we arrived early in the morning. The room had a nice design, with all the amenities needed and a nice view over the main street. It was very clean and inviting and we recieved even a fruit plate. Service was excelent, housekeeping was done daily and breakfast was absolutely delicious.
I could not find any fault regarding this place.
It was a real pleasure to rest by the pool after an exhausting day in the heat at the temples, or to have a drink at the bar at their happy hour.
I would definitely come back to this place!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roazzura
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Had a lovely stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and I loved the cool towels we received walking in from a day in the heat. The grounds were beautiful and it was quiet as the hotel is located along the river and a short walk away from the busy markets. I saw a sandwich on the pool bar menu that sounded really good, but later when I went to order off the room service menu, the sandwich wasn't listed. I called and asked if it was possible to get the sandwich from the pool bar menu and it was no problem at all. Good service! I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank VoyageuseDeCanada
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

I was very happy to visit Siem Reap for the first time in my life. Thank you my fiance to chose such a amazing hotel.
- Great location easy to walk to old market and pub street only 15 mins walks
- beautiful hotel, modern design, clean room, with a lovely swimming pool
- Very friendly staff, Good English

We will go back again soon!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Siri T
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I was very happy to visit Siem Reap the first time in my life. More and more happy that my fiance choose the perfect hotel ever.

Location : Perfect location by the river and only 15 mins walk to the pub street that you can have fun time for party
Room : Beautiful modern room and clean with pool view just perfect
Hotel staff : Good English, Friendly, Helpful and good service

We will go back again soon!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple