Lynnaya Urban River Resort & Spa
FCC Angkor(Siem Reap)
Koh Ker Hotel(Siem Reap)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Villa Um Theara(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop bardeluxe bungalowpub streettuk tuksalmonefree foot massageangkor watgreat resortgreat boutiqueold marketnice poola lovely staystay in siem reapthe hotel staffthe location is perfectour honeymoonbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Had a lovely stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and I loved the cool towels we received walking in from a day in the heat. The grounds were beautiful and it was quiet as the hotel is located along the river and a short walk away from the busy markets. I saw a sandwich on the pool bar menu that sounded really good, but later when I went to order off the room service menu, the sandwich wasn't listed. I called and asked if it was possible to get the sandwich from the pool bar menu and it was no problem at all. Good service! I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank VoyageuseDeCanada
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

I was very happy to visit Siem Reap for the first time in my life. Thank you my fiance to chose such a amazing hotel.
- Great location easy to walk to old market and pub street only 15 mins walks
- beautiful hotel, modern design, clean room, with a lovely swimming pool
- Very friendly staff, Good English

We will go back again soon!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Siri T
Reviewed March 21, 2017

I was very happy to visit Siem Reap the first time in my life. More and more happy that my fiance choose the perfect hotel ever.

Location : Perfect location by the river and only 15 mins walk to the pub street that you can have fun time for party
Room : Beautiful modern room and clean with pool view just perfect
Hotel staff : Good English, Friendly, Helpful and good service

We will go back again soon!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Siri T
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

I was so happy i stayed in this hotel during my visit. The place is beautiful,very clean and the service is unbeatable. The manager, Smith, is a gem! He is so nice and helpful. Everyone is very accommodating and the pool area is awesome.
Quiet and beautiful. You will not regret paying a little
More to make your stay in Siam Reap amazing.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Alexandra A
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about this place! Great location, not too big of a hotel, attentive/caring staff, clean/quiet/comfortable rooms and quality breakfast. We also ate dinner here twice...poolside cocktails are delicious...if you do the rooftop dining, be prepared for the bugs. It's terrific value, would stay here again in a heartbeat...really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple