“Probably the best customer service ”

L'Annexe French Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 1,024 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on Sok San Road, in the fantastic city of Siem Reap, 200m from the main roads, L'Annexe restaurant offers you convenience, proximity and calm in a lush setting with a friendly atmosphere. Our chef, coming from Alsace (France), passionate about French cuisine, works every day meticulously typical French dishes, respecting the tradition. He not only trained and qualified as a chef but also as a pastry chef and acquired many years of experience with some of the best reputed chefs of France. This thus allows you to discover a great selection of gourmet desserts, which can be enjoyed at any time of the day. A delicious cuisine, smiley staff, also friendly and attentive, in an idyllic surrounding, all created to trigger your oldest childhood memories or to make you discover the sumptuousness of the gastronomic French cuisine at affordable prices, after having being astonished by the incredible temples of Angkor.
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The stuff was very friendly and this far the best in Cambodia. Lamb tasted good and was nice crispy. Chocolate cake was also quite good. Little bit expensive for Cambodia but for one night worth it.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My wife had roasted duck leg and gave it a 5 star. I had the steak and give it a 4 only because I’m comparing it to TELL which I think has a better steak. The desserts are a 5 star. The decoration is warm but might be a problem in April with the heat as it’s an open concept. Not sure if they have air conditioning. Good wine selection but poor beer selection. Overall a great restaurant and I will return.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Came to this restaurant twice because I loved it so much!

I had the sirloin which was absolutely amazing, I'm the kind of person that is really picky with how I like my beef cooked and was perfectly cooked to blue rare. It also had a herb butter that you can spread on top and it just melts in your mouth. For desert I had the lemon tart which also tasted amazing.

The atmosphere was great and I liked how they had a non smoking section.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My partner and I came here for an early Valentine's Day celebration. The restaurant had a beautiful ambience, staff gave great service, there was free wifi. For food we ordered the duck confit (good), the Flammekueche (great!), rose wine (terrible) and escargot (not too good). Prices were reasonable by international standard but I was expecting a bit more given that this is one of the best rated French restaurants in Siem Reap.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal shared with my husbandWe had steak and it was gorgeous.They also offered us a free drink at the end!Lovely service too.Well worth a visit

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member