US$46
US$43
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
US$57
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$51
US$45
US$60
US$45
Agoda.com
US$46
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$108
Hotels.com
US$190
US$170
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Nice little budget hotel, a tuc tuc /bicycle ride 10-15 minutes out of the town centre.
Nice comfortable clean room. Shower kept causing the power to cut out which was a pain as I had to getting out the shower to put it back on in pitch black.
Small but nice pool lounging area. Staff helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was basic. The first day they had cleared everything away early (30 mins) and although offered us the menu was dissapointed by this.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
D_Park2014, Manager at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your heartwarming compliments. It is such a pleasure to know that the Desire Park Hotel had been your luxurious haven after cruising the Siem Reap Angkor and that you had enjoyed most of the hotel’s beautiful and well-kept facilities including the pool.
After reviewed your comments regarding to the breakfast next time it will not happened again to other guests, we will make sure before clearing the food but however the guest still can order breakfast from our menu with many options.

I hope that you would be able to return again to this wonderful place and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards,

Sinn
Manager

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I was a resident in February and booked the hotel again in November because I love the staff here. They are dedicated to making my stay complete. The pool, though very inviting was not used ONLY because I was so busy. The breakfasts were very good with fresh fruit, eggs, cereal, tea and excellent coffee. The staff really tries to let you know you are welcome here. In room massage service is very good and inexpensive-not like a spa service. The location is out of the center of Siem Reap activity, so it is quiet. Tuk Tuk, cab or van service is readily available and inexpensive. I will be back, hopefully in February

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank ge0rge713
Rotha K, Operation Manager at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

Dear George,

Warmest greeting from Desire Park Boutique!

thank you very much for sharing your great experience staying with us.
on behalf of the management and staffs, we are very delighted to welcome you again at your second stay and more...
Your kind compliments will be shared to Desire Park team.
we are looking forward to welcoming you again in February.

Kindest Regards,

Mr. Chea Dara

Reviewed 27 November 2015

The hotel is clean, and the staff are polite which is common of the Cambodian people to their credit. However, as a Boutique hotel, one cannot ask for too much from the onset. So by its category, this hotel would be considered very good.
Important things to note however are;
Pros :
1. The hotel is clean and basic amenities such as a dining place, although small, is pleasant enough and of course there is also an outdoor dining area partial with roof shelter, the other half alfresco.
2. The usual issue with houseflies seems minimal here in the dining area although there still are, but of course if you are at the dining area outdoors, then do expect the usual annoyance of the flies......
3. There is a swimming pool but I think its not as well maintained so again, for the hygiene of your kids, I wouldn't advise the use of it.
4. The rooms are well kept, the aircon is okay, but the wifi is rather weak and intermittent. Might be worth your while to get a local sim card data plan. It's US$7 (US$2 for the card, with a credit of US$5. I only subscribed for the minimum US$1.50 and it lasted me one week. I gave the sim card to another friend who was also visiting Cambodia and hence do not know if they would give a refund on unused credits.
5. Breakfast can be included in your package.
Cons
1. The hotel does not have a lift/elevator. Hence, if you are travelling with elderly or kids in tow, I would not advise you to book this hotel, although it is only about 5 stories high.
2. The hotel is situated at the end of a lane and so accessibility is also an issue, but of course if you are on a tour bus, or if you engage the services of a tuk-tuk, then its alright.
3. As previously mentioned, the state of the swimming pool water is not particularly ideal for kids to swim in
4. Also mentioned previously, the wifi is rather weak
5. Breakfast is the only meal available in the hotel and the variety of the breakfast menu is rather fixed.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business

Dear Jansen,

Thank you very much for sharing your heartwarming compliments. Overall, of your comments and review is very important for us to improve and maintains our service, We will try our best to fix some of our negative points.

Best Regards,

Sinn
Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We were on a tour of Cambodia and were booked into another hotel but for some reason our accommodation was changed to this hotel. The first morning we went down to breakfast the cereal was stale and when I made toast there was no butter available They did offer to go to the shop and buy some but we did not bother. After a complaint to management the breakfast was better the following morning but still very basic. The rooms were clean and comfortable. A taxi or TUK Tuk is needed to go into town.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
D_Park2014, Manager at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Madam,

I did remember you very well after I met you for asked about our breakfast and other services. It was my mistake that didn’t check the butter, but we had refilled it on time after we know it finished.

All your comments and review is very important for us to improve and maintains our service.

I hope that you would be able to return your stay again at The Desire Park Boutique Hotel. Best regards.

Best Regards,

Ms. Sinn

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The people working at Desire Park Boutique made this an excellent place to stay. Why? When we arrived here, we were immediately informed about the location 1 on 1 with a great map of the area. They really took their time to give us all the information we wanted. The hotel offered to arrange a tuc tuc for Angkor and quad tour for us (we asked for this ourselves). We took both offers and had a great time.

When we entered the room there were two things wrong with it:
1) The toilet didn't flush
2) There was mold on the bathroom ceiling (about 1/3 of the ceiling was covered)
We told the staff about this and they offered to fix this for us while we went out for dinner. Once we returned, it turned out they couldn't fix it for us fast enough so they offered a different room. The new room was clean, spacious and everything worked as it should.

The hotel is located about 5 to 10 minutes away with a tuc tuc from the city center. So it's not really near the center. But it's located on a very quiet place. The hotel offers a swimming pool and a nice breakfast buffet. The hotel itself is worth a 4 star TA rating. But the excellent service of this hotel made this a 5 star rated experience for us.

Room Tip: We've learned one of the guys working here can beatbox. He's a bit shy, but if you ask him nicely he'll surely show you his skills :-)
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Smeerkaas
D_Park2014, Manager at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Smeerkaas,

On Behalf of our staffs and management team at Desire Park, I’m very delighted and express our sincere thanks for your giving us excellence review and your experience and positive feedback during you were with us.
Overall, I am glad that your whole experience had been wonderful.

Best regards,