The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$81
US$60
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$45
US$44
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$99
US$73
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$20
Hotels.com
US$190
US$170
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2015

On arrival we were greeted by the manager Dara ,he made us feel most welcome explaining about the facilities at the hotel and surrounds, offered us a cool drink and face towel. Meanwhile our luggage was taken to our room which was on the first floor (no lift) On that note staff handled all our luggage on departure. Dara and his staff were terrific throughout our stay and treated us like family nothing was to much trouble
The room was spacious very clean However lighting in the bathroom could be improved and as we suggested a shelf under the vanity would be helpfull for toiletries
Breakfast was good. Hotel quiet Location ,nice clean pool, walk to local food and other markets or take a tuk tuk ( out front of hotel )2 to 3 usd to main business area or 12 usd return to Ankor Wat
Great Value For 3 star hotel

Room Tip: ask for the larger room
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick N
D_Park2014, Manager at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Patric,

Thank you very much for sharing your heartwarming compliments. It is such a pleasure to know that the Desire Park Hotel had been your luxurious haven after cruising the Siem Reap Angkor and that you had enjoyed most of the hotel’s beautiful and well-kept facilities including the pool.
Regarding to the light we will check again and make sure it’s ok everything before assign the room for other guest. Your value comment is very important for us to improving our service and your compliments will be shared with my whole team.

I hope that you would be able to return again to this wonderful place and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Ms. Sinn

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

The manager met us at checkin and gave us the choice of 2 rooms. The aircon was already on which was a cool welcoming after a long bus trip! The motel is relatively newly opened for tourists and management have taken onboard a few of our suggestions. The staff are very friendly and attentive. We ordered dinner one night and it was fantastic! The pool is relatively new and was very clean. We would definitely return to this motel.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Jo-Ann I
D_Park2014, Director of Sales at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Dear Jo-Ann,

On behalf of our Desire Park team we would like to thank you very much for sharing
your heartwarming compliments. It is such a pleasure to know that the Desire park Hotel had been your luxurious haven after cruising the Siem Reap Angkor and that you had enjoyed most of the hotel’s beautiful and well-kept facilities including the pool. Overall, I am glad that your whole experience had been wonderful.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to this wonderful place.

Sinn

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a tour, all of the hotels on the tour were basic but all did the job, this one completely missed the mark.

Where to start - there is no lift, the only option is the stairs (which are all different sizes!). our room faced out onto the shared level balcony which meant our curtains had to be closed at all times (strange design!?) the rooms do not have safe deposit boxes (you can however leave items with the front desk if you wish). The bathrooms lighting is terrible and as a result the cleanliness suffers - it's hard to clean what you can't see. The breakfasts where the worst we had on our trip consisting of stale breads and not much else. The staff hover around watching you eat/drink it is just a strange vibe. The hotel is approx a 2 or 3 USD tuk tuk to pub street.

The pool is great (although the pool towels were dirty) and the mangers were very helpful. I'd look elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
D_Park2014, Director of Sales at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear William,

Warmest greeting from Desire Park Boutique Hotel!

First, we would like to thanks for all of your comment even it was negative and we accepted because it’s quality of our services.

We do accept that we are no lift and the balcony is need to be shared (but these two points we could not change and it may be as you said it’s strange designed) and for the Safety Box we currently not yet set up in the room but we have a big one standby at the front desk and we will inform to all guests upon check in. For the bathroom, I’ll check it again with our Housekeeping and thanks that you complained otherwise we didn’t know about our problem.

But the breakfast, I think it is not worst as you said we have many choices (Both of Western & Asian breakfast) and you should request more if you think it is not enough.

The first of all, I would like to say apologize and very value to received your feedback and we will try our best to improve our service.

Sincerely Yours,

Ms. Sinn - Director of Sales

Reviewed 5 September 2015

i went here on a site inspection trip. It was recommended by a friend so i came to check. Overall it's good for a 3 stars hotel in Siem Reap. Good swimming pool and surrounding points. Rooms are clean but basic equipment and inside decor.

Stayed: November 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greeting from Desire Park Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap!

On behalf of our staff and management team at Desire Park, I'm very delighted and express our sincere thanks for your giving us excellence review and your experience and positive feedback during you were with us since last year November 2014.

In the mean time, we are looking forward to working closely with you soonest.

Sinn- Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 1 August 2015

I arrived after 18 hours of taxi's 2 planes and shuttle bus. The Manager was most accommodating and got me to sit in a comfy seat while a very sweet staff member got me a refreshing cold drink and cold flannel. The Manager brought the paper work over to me to save me standing. He carried my heavy suitcase up stairs. The room was very spacious and comfortable bed. Very clean. It was lovely to sit by the pool to sip of cocktails. The Director of Sales and Marketing happened to be present one night. Seng Sinn. She was extremely informative and had a genuine interest in where I had come from and told me about the city and house prices. We chatted into the night which was very pleasant. Only short Tuktuk ride to markets where such very delicious food and very cheap prices and beer. They were more than gracious and accommodating to help me with printing out documents at no charge. You can't go wrong staying at this Boutique Hotel

Room Tip: I can only say that my room was pretty quiet. Only once I heard a Wedding celebration but I thought it was a Buddhist Temple LOL
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Linde W
D_Park2014, Director of Sales at Desire Park Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Greeting from Desire Park Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap - Cambodia !

Dear Linde,