All reviewsswimming poolstayed herefurnitureangkorcambodia
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

This place is beautiful! We stayed here for a few nights during the Khmer New Year, and loved it. The staff is friendly, the breakfast buffet is great, the rooms are really nice, and my wife loved the pool.
I want to thank Rudy, the General Manager for making us feel so comfortable, you and your staff do an excellent job!

We'll see you next year!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I came to Siem Reap, Cambodia with private group tour for 3 days and 2 nights. Kingdom Angkor hotel was a place we had been stayed during my visit. The room was spacious and cleaned. Air conditioner was working well. Bed was comfortable. There was an adequate swimming pool size on the back of the hotel but I didn't try. Price was very reasonable.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wichak P
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Our tour guide brought us there for lunch. Was the worst food we've had on our entire trip. The soup was flavourless, the broth was watery and the meat on the huge bone in the soup was fat. The pork dish was inedible, consisted of just bone, wobbly rind and pork claw! The chicken was full of bone and skin and the green veggies were just a bunch of stems. Awful experience! Stay away!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doris K
Reviewed 18 March 2017

I love this place. It has great service and decor. It has a lot of the traditional very heavy hardwood fittings and furniture which give it a great ambience. We had a group of 26 of us and we were all happy withe the stay. Rooms are very comfortable and the food is tasty

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Don S
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I was on a mission to Siam Reap and the room was booked for me by my friend. The room was ok as it suppose to be. the down side was most of amenities were old and have not been replaced yet at least for the last 10 years.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business