What a wonderful experience about our stays,
1) All staff’s are friendly and very helpful, specially to lobby manager mr. Tes Dara and from desk mr. Phanny for all the assistants .
2) Room was clean and bright, have a nice balcony to relax.
3) Hotel restaurant serve fantastic local cuisine, everyone was enjoyed it very much.
For the price we pay, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cyclo d'Angkor Boutique Hotel is a centrally located, stylish boutique Siem Reap Hotel.Boasting 28 rooms and suites with swimming pool and restaurant, it is one of Angkor Wat's latest and desirable luxury hotels.With many years in the tourist industry, the owners are well aware of the requirements of international travellers. The hotel promises high service levels, not found in many new hotels and residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Cyclo d’Angkor Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.