Angkor Village Hotel
US$52
US$97
US$84
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$134
US$28
Priceline
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewswater liliesfour posterlily pondpub streettropical paradisekhmer stylean oasislobby areatuk tukthe hotel staffacross the rivercambodian culturerooms are spaciousclose to townwithin easy walking distanceold marketcentral location
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Ambiance was very special. Unlike any typical hotel room I have ever stayed at. Very tropical village like. Good location. Nice breakfast. Friendly helpful staff. Can be a bit noisy from street activity. Bathrooms could use a refresh as to fixtures. Really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Stunning! Absolutely a wonderful retreat, and one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed at. I would call it a "Jungle 5 Stars". Has all of the amenities you need, just not over the top luxe. SUPER affordable as well, and the breakfast that was included was a smorgasbord of treats from all over the world. Room was very pleasant, and roomy!

Room Tip: All rooms are GREAT!
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This hotel was fantastic - it was smallish hotel in comparison which suited us very well. It was clean, the staff were polite and helpful. Quiet hotel filled with plants so it was like living in a rainforest.We enjoyed dining in the restaurant which was in the middle of a pond filled with plants lotus etc. nice views. No WiFi or TV in rooms but available in communal areas.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I'm not sure why (maybe the crippling humidity?) but when my cousin and I stayed there in August 2016 there were virtually no other tourists. It was amazing. Breakfast was amazing. If we didn't have pesky Angkor Wat taking up most of our time, I would have just ate breakfast all day, lounged at the pool, and read a book in our little wicker chairs overlooking the water.

When I walked into our room I immediately started taking pictures - you just don't see that kind of craftsmanship in the States! Or in hotels that I can afford in the States! Absolutely gorgeous.

What amazed me the most was that we were right in the center of town within walking distance to everything (in town - you gotta get a tuk-tuk to Angkor Wat) and yet the hotel is surrounded in lush greenery. It feels like you're in the middle of a jungle. It was so quiet and peaceful. I wish we could have stayed longer!

And the staff was lovely. I felt so luxurious when they would greet you at the doorway with a cold towel after I had undoubtedly given myself heat exhaustion every day. They were so welcoming and made us feel so special, even gathering the staff to see us off as our tuk-tuk took us to the airport. I'd definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: We loved our upper level room that overlooked the gardens and pool. Very quiet and felt exclusive.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank sarahecb_2
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We stayed here for four nights in September and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The hotel arranged airport transfers in their Land Rover Defender which was a nice touch.

This is a delightful Khmer styled hotel enclosed by high walls in a busy part of town. Once you enter the reception area it's easy to forget how busy it is outside. There is lush greenery everywhere. This was a wonderful place to come back to after the heat of temple touring.

Just a 5 minute walk from town.

We stayed in room 42 - close to the lobby. While other guests complained about no access to wifi in their rooms - we were able to get a weak signal on an android device (our apple device wouldn't work though).

The staff are lovely. We ate lunch several times in the hotel restaurant and the fresh spring rolls were the best I had in our 3 weeks touring round Cambodia and Vietnam.

The hotel didn't seem overly busy which was nice. Always room round the pool. On our last day we didn't fly out until the evening and the hotel let us have the room until the end of the day at no charge.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple