Shinta Mani Shack
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
FCC Angkor(Siem Reap)
J7 Hotel(Siem Reap)
2,373 results
All reviewswelcome hometravel marvellotus flowerscold towelstuk tukbest hotel i have ever stayedlocal communitybottled waterangkor watbeautiful hotelthe general managersister hotelpool sideamazing servicepub streetrooms are spaciousstayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2018

My family rented three rooms for four nights in late December 2017. The service at the front desk, in the restaurant, and around the hallways was friendly and excellent. While we were there, we enjoyed breakfast every day and dinner one night. We appreciated Rose's help at our meals.

I used the pool to swim laps every day. The only negative that I noticed was a shortage every day of lounge chairs around the pool.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while visiting the Angkor temples, and it was a very pleasant stay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel room was comfortable and the property is trendy and modern. The food at the restaurant was delicious, including the complimentary breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin E
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Wow....they couldn’t be any nicer at the Shinta Mani Shack. We stayed here years ago, before the renovations. We remembered how great the staff were. Well things are even better now. You feel like royalty from the minute you walk in.

There’s a funky lobby and great vibe about the whole place. The room is simple yet nicely appointed. Quiet and dark.

Breakfast by the pool is beautiful and serene. As I write this from a less than mediocre hotel in Sihanoukville, I’m craving the beautiful, hospitable service and the serenity of Shinta Mani

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Fabulise
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

This lovely hotel was ‘home’ for 2 nights. Our room on the ground floor overlooked the beautiful gardens & pool area.
Ratanak who is the Manager was friendly & welcoming as were her staff some of who were very mischievous. My friend fell up some steps & the concern of all the staff was much appreciated. Nothing was too much trouble even down to a staff member coming with us to find a particular shoe shop that made the footwear worn by the staff.
Should I be fortunate enough to return to this beautiful place I would happily return to Shinta Mani Shack.
Unfortunately I don’t have any photos as they have yet to be downloaded from my camera!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed December 21, 2017

really nothing to fault at this hotel. the staff were incredible, offering free sorbet while we were lounging by the pool, everyone remembering our names and being so friendly- always willing to chat and share stories about their country. the room was beautiful, balcony out onto the pool. there is construction going on out the front so you have to enter by the back but the lobby is beautiful and the construction wasnt loud at all. the green all around the hotel is such an oasis but the location is still great, quiet streets with lots of trees. couldnt fault anything at all!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends