Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$69
US$51
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
US$60
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$228
US$170
Hotels.com
2,457 results
All reviewswelcome hometravel marvellotus flowerscold towelstuk tukbest hotel i have ever stayedlocal communitybottled waterangkor watbeautiful hotelthe general managerground floorsister hotelpool sidepub streetamazing servicerooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 November 2015

What can I say that hasn't been said already? This is absolutely by far the best service I have ever experienced. And I wasn't even coming here for the service! Just had good price point and good location and positive reviews. But once you experience this hotel and the beautiful people, you will wish that every hotel could follow suit.

We arrived in the evening and my boyfriend needed to get his leather shoe sewn. It was 6:00 PM so we figured it was a longshot but I asked the busboy if there was anything we could do. He took his shoe and within a half an hour he brought it back stitched up. For free!

The staff at this hotel seems to be able to predict your next move and need. They also provide service with a genuine smile, not seeming forced like in the states. Maybe I'm just not familiar with the Cambodian service but again I felt so welcomed at this hotel. The greeting of "welcome home" each time we returned certainly helped! Along with the jasmine scented towels.

My boyfriend had a cold and I shared it with some staff and each one insisted that they bring him ginger tea to make him feel better- which they did. And also escorted us to the pharmacy for medicine.

Great people, flawless service, beautiful grounds. They know how to do it right.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed in Shinta mani resort for 4 days w/ my family.
It was wonderful and perfect journey ever!
The guys worked in resort are very nice and polite. They always treat me with smile.
The pool is located in center of resort. It is beautiful and fabulous spot!
When I asked something I need they absolutely accept my favor without any hesitation.
If I have another chance fot visit in Siem reap, I'd like to stay again in Shinta mani resort!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank duhwanj
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We completed our tour of Vietnam and Cambodia with a three night stay at this delightful hotel. We were made so welcome from the moment we arrived. Cooling hand towels and a refreshing drink were presented to us on arrival which set the service level from that point on.Staff could not do enough to please. Around the pool they provided towels, cushions, iced water, small ice cream cones and even short massage sessions. One morning maintenance staff were tending the palm trees surrounding the pool area and a short while later we were presented with a coconut which had been prepared for us to drink. Staff had also taken the time to write our names around the outer edge of the coconut. This was the length that staff would go to ensure that our stay was so memorable. Anyone planning a trip to Siem Reap should not hesitate to include this hotel to ensure an excellent time

Room Tip: All rooms face onto the pool area which is beautiful. Choice of garden type or upper balconies
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ron H
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We are at present staying at Shinta mani resort -Siem reap Cambodia it is absolutely beautiful with the most amazing staff! My mother has had a hip replacement and needed something to swim in the pool..to hold onto..they did not have it so John went into town and bought her a swimming ring !, unbelievable! The music in the rooms is just lovely...I asked if I could buy/ get a copy made..the next day it is delivered to the room by San - what an absolute star! There are very few places that would ever go the extra mile - anywhere ! No wonder they have won the best hotel in Asia ! Well done everyone and Thankyou very much from the Westerberg family from West Australia

Room Tip: Poolside is gorgeous - especially for happy hour !
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank jan008
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

We have loved staying at Shinta Mani! It's a lovely boutique hotel, close to the centre of town. The service and staff are amazing and the facilities top notch. A breakfast buffet is included and free wifi. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple