Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$41
US$34
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$208
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$50
US$45
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$10
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$12/night.

US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdirt roadtuk tuk driversok san roadnice and quiet hotelpub streetterrace roomangkor watclean pooladjoining roomsgreat poolair constay there againlaundry donetop floornight marketrecommend this hotel to anyonecheap price
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Large room and quiet location a short walk from town. Nice wet room although there were only two temperatures, too hot and too cold, and the toiletries were also very low quality. Overall reasonable value for money though.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Asanak D'Angkor B, Manager at Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Asneoc,

Warmest greeting from Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel !

We would like to say thank you so much for giving us a chance to welcoming and serving you during your trip to visiting Angkor Wat. We are really grateful of your wonderful comment and respectful from us. Thank you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime should you need any assistant in the future.

The Manangement,

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We expected only cleanliness, basic comfort, and central location and were prepared to overlook other things as needed because of the very cheap price. But not only was it spotlessly clean but also newish and well maintained. And the staff make you feel like you are staying at Raffles. Our triple room had plenty of space for our belongings to explode. The queen and full beds were a tad too close together, and the huge pillows were like bags full of sand. But when we mentioned it, the staff gave us each a smaller decorative pillow which we all used when sleeping. The pool, as everyone else said, is clean and lovely. A nice place to have (the very good) coffee in the morning or a post-wat dip. Shower pressure not great but suffices. I think this is a Cambodia thing. Finally, it was handy having a private tuk-tuk. He did not rip us off and was dedicated to our convenience. His daily price varied from 15 to 22 depending on the tours, and he was able to provide a good itinerary for us to get the most out of our 3 day park passes.

Especially for a budget hotel, this is a great find. So glad we stumbled into this hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank pamjoslyn
Asanak D'Angkor B, Manager at Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear pamjoslyn,

Greetings from Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel !

Thank you so much for staying with us and your wonderful contributing comments towards our hotel. We, on be half of the management and staff would like to thank you so much for giving us chance to welcoming and serving you in Siem Reap. At the same time, we wish you all the best. Please back home safely and bring your "Big Smile" from here too. Thank you.

Should you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This hotel was great value for money and the staff were very welcoming. The pool was literally at our doorstep and breakfast was always served quickly and to a good standard. I would have loved to give this hotel a better rating however we unfortunately had to shorten our stay due to the local dogs keeping us awake every night. Whilst the hotel itself is great, it was impossible to get a good nights sleep and sadly this meant we left early.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank susie b
Phoeung M, Manager at Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear susie b,

Greetings from Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel !

Thank you so much for staying and contributing your comment towards our hotel. We would note about this situation. It is really hard to control the situation now as those dog-owner always leave the dog out side their house and it was also the time for the dog meeting with the female dog. It became like this. Anyway, thanks for your comment and encouragement. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Road to this hotel is dirt and it is quite hard to locate as the main entrance is small and it is covered by many trees and plants. Yet the hotel has great view with nice pool side and there are many trees and plants surrounded the hotel. It is just 10 mins walk away from Night Market and Pub Street and hence it is quiet and relax at nights.
Hotel can borrow umbrella for us with no charge when we wanted to go out in raining day. Wifi connection is good in the room.
Overall we are satisfied the service offered with the room rate charged.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank dannietch
Phoeung M, Manager at Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear dannietch,

Greetings from Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel !

Thousand thanks so much for staying and giving us a chance to welcoming you to Siem Reap. Thank you so much for your encouragement and helpful to our staffs. We, on be half of the management and staff would like to thankful to you and your kind contribution towards us as well. Thank you.

Please be most welcome to contact us at anytime should you need any further assistant at all.

With best regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I arrived at Asanak d'Angkor at 0830 for a 6 day stay after 24 hours on the road. Although staff were able to take the time to offer me various tours they were unable to give me access to my room until the normal check-in time. This was disappointing as, despite assurances by staff that the hotel was full, it was in fact empty. During my stay I saw only 3 other guest couples or families. When I did get access to my room I found it to be well designed and equipped although a couple of pieces of furniture were over-large for the room. Nevertheless the bed was comfortable, there were two bedside lights, ample multi-pin sockets for charging, etc. The bathroom which was huge resplendent in black andd white tiles, with a bath at one end and a rainfall shower at the other. Unfortunately the rainfall shower didn't really work, the temperature control was of the 'scald or freeze' variety and worst of all the shower wouldn't drain causing a flooded floor until the water eventually reached the drain at the bath end of the room where it reluctantly and slowly drained away. Attempts to have this fixed were fruitless. Nevertheless I extended my stay for a further 2 days as the pool was great and I could live with the flooded bathroom. However the most disappointing and unforgivable aspect of my stay came when I checked out at 0730am and, after my room was checked by staff and a bathrobe found to be 'missing', I was required to open my bags to show that I had not stolen it. I had booked in as a single person and therefore I was not particularly surprised that there was only one bathrobe in the wardrobe which incidentally I never used. Apparently there should have been two and the conclusion reached by the staff was that I was attempting to steal it. Phone calls to superiors resulted in the demand that I open my bags for inspection. A first for me. Obviously nothing was found, less obviously no apology was given, and I was allowed to go on my way. Never to return. This is such a shame as with proper management and improved maintenance it could be an absolute gem

Room Tip: 2nd floor but check bathroom drains
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank DavidNova
Phoeung M, Manager at Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear DavidNova,

Warmest greeting from Asanak D'Angkor Boutique Hotel !

We would like to apologize for those things happened and made you upset of our service. However, we notice that you understand a lots about the hotel policy and our staffs was following the policy to do their over tasks to you. In this case they are wrong while they dont know how to accept their fault. Thank you so much for this case and we will pick it up as a strong attention to all of our team in order to improve our service in the future. Thank you.