The Villa Siem Reap
US$114
US$57
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Priceline
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$188
US$136
Agoda.com
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetnight marketangkor wattour guidewithin easy walking distanceafter a long daythird floornice poolpool area isold marketwelcome drinklaundry serviceairport pickupmrmosquitoesitinerary
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Phally at reception was absolutely amazing nothing was a problem organised trips for us and a mini bus back to Bangkok room was ok bathroom needs to be revamped bit slippery, breakfast was good pool area was great not far from restaurants and bars, great location.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sonsi S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and unfortunately I became very ill. We needed to extend our stay so I could recover and everyone was so helpful, and so nice, from the man at the front desk to the breakfast crew we saw every morning. I was able to recover enough enough to see the temples by the end of our stay, and the hotel's tuk tuk driver was great as well.

The pool was very nice and a good place to lounge while resting, the breakfast was delicious every morning (try the French toast!), and whether I was trying to rest or up and able to do things, the service, room, and facilities were all top notch.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

After leaving our first hostel for many reasons, The Villa Siem Reap saved our accommodation for Siem Reap.
The rooms were large, the air conditioning worked perfectly, everything about the hotel was clean and spotless. The pool was great and it was never too busy.

Phally the manager was fantastic and made sure we had a new place to stay for the remainder of our trip and ensured we had a great stay!

Would definitely recommend staying here. Great value for money!!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed 3 nights with my wife in a double ensuite room in Dec 17. The rooms are basic but comfortable, graded excellent due to value for money, friendly, helpful staff, good location & free airport pick-up. There's a full size supermarket across the road, plenty of places to eat & a laundry nearby. It's within walking distance to the night market & Pub Street or only 2 or 3 US Dollars by Tuk Tuk. There's a small pool with sun beds but it's mostly in the shade all day. Free wifi throughout. Overall an ideal place to stay for a short sight-seeing break in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robjp099
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The staff really went out of their way to make sure I was well taken care of, from the juice and wet washrag provided for me upon my arrival, to making arrangements for anything and everything I was interested in doing. My room was clean and quiet. The swimming pool was very clean and inviting. Breakfast was not included, but I ended up having a continental breakfast at the restaurant for three of the four days of my stay. For $5 I had coffee, fresh fruit with yogurt and granola (which I really liked), and a delicious croissant. They also brought two pieces of toast (white bread), which I asked them not to bring after the first day as there are just too many other things more interesting to eat, in my opinion, than white bread! One thing that stood out for me regarding the staff going out of their way to accommodate my requests was the bike tour they'd arranged for me. It turned out that the tour was canceled because I was the only one who'd signed up for it. My hotel arranged for another tour and refunded me $2, since the second one was $25 instead of $27. The price was so close that I could imagine some places wouldn't be as honest in refunding the small amount. I thought staying here was a great bargain and a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo