The Villa Siem Reap
Agoda.com
US$54
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$134
US$28
Priceline
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetnight marketangkor wattour guidewithin easy walking distanceafter a long daythird floornice poolpool area isold marketwelcome drinklaundry serviceairport pickupmrmosquitoesitinerary
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Great Location. Just a 10 min walk to 'Pub Street' and markets. We also had our own tuk tuk driver during our stay who would take you anywhere you wanted to go and wait for you. Food at hotel was great. Pool area is a great place to wind down. The hotel staff will organise any tour you want and organise it all for you. Great service. This is only a small hotel not like some of the big resorts you can find on the way into town. only negative is the rooms could do with a Little TLC.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I'm a solo traveller who spent 5 nights at the Villa Siem Reap. The hotel is located an easy walk to Pub st and Kings Rd to eat or go to night markets but still out of all the noise. The local eatery's just around the corner are good also. Rooms are basic but have all you need and are good value for money. Phally and his staff are excellent. They always greet you with a genuine smile and a hello. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. I only ate breakfast at the hotel so i can only comment on that. Menu is simple but tasty ( banana pancakes mmmm). Pool area is a nice size for a property of this size. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Such a shame about this place, I'd done a bit of research about staying in Siem Reap and this place looked great for me. It was within my budget, had good reviews and had a pool, since I was staying here for 5 nights I thought it'd be great to spend a few mornings around the pool after a hectic travel around SE Asia. Upon arrival the pool had about a foot of very scummy looking water in to which we were told it would 'probably be fixed by tonight' so we took them up on their offer. Before half way though my second day the water in my bathroom had shut off three times. In my third time going down to reception I had to say that it was unacceptable and question why no one was working on the pool. They offered to move us to their sister hotel which is actually closer into the heart of Siem Reap for the same rate. So I must commend them for fixing the problem very quickly offering us a free tuktuk across town and even dropping the charge for our laundry. The room was nice, and it is in a good location it's just a shame about the water and pool. Before booking this summer (2016) I would enquire about the state of the pool as no one seemed to be in a rush to fix it.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank RQuigs
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Booked 3 deluxe rooms. Rooms are very spacious and comes with basic amenities such as hair dryer, mini refrigerator and tv. Aircon is also cold so it was very enjoyable for us especially after our outdoor visits to the Temples.

Advisable to wear long pants to sleep as I got bitten by bugs. However none of my other friends were infected.

The Receptionists were really helpful and we are all satisfied with their services. They provide free pick-up from the airport and package for Angkor Wat Temples. They also assisted us with engaging in-house massage services. We paid $8 for a traditional massage; the masseurs' standard were disappointing though but it was out of their control.

Location wise, it is within walking distance to popular areas such as Pub Street, Night Market and Sivatha Road.

Will definitely recommend this accommodation to everyone who is looking to stay in the heart of Siem Reap.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Convenient located in the centre of town and just a short journey to the airport (20min via tuktuk), this hotel offers great value ($32 per night) including breakfast.
We got a room on the ground level was kinda disappointed as the room seems dark and unspacious. We requested to change room but couldnt as there are no other available rooms.
On the second day, the hotel staff was kind enough to inform us theres a bigger and brightly lit room available on the second floor that we could change to. Thumbs up for the great service. The staff are cheery and eager to greet us every morning and gave us advice on getting around too.
One down side is the bedsheets doesn appear very clean. Some stains can be found on the sheets. Western breakfast is mediocre, khmer cuisine choices are better. Nevertheless, many restaurants/cafes and eateries surrounds the villa so finding good food is not a problem. It's also a 10min walk from Angkor night market and 15min walk from Pub Street. Alternatively you may choose to take a tuktuk at USD$1 to nearby places. Overall this place offers great value for budget travellers.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple