Reaksmey Chanreas Hotel
US$117
US$42
US$33
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno elevatorgreat locationold marketnight marketpub streetchange the towelsenglish language channelsroom was cleandecent pooltuk tuknice hotelangkor watsafety boxair congreat wififree wififlat screen tv
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Good hotel, excellent location. Can reach almost everything by walking. Nice staff, fine breakfast. Just one minus that room wasn’t cleaned everyday. We spent 3 nights there, but not even once bedsheets were changed. The rest was great. This place left only positive impression. Totally will recommend to my friends, who’ll plan to visit Siem Reap.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed in the low season which cost us less than USD30 per night. The amazing staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. They helped organize transport for additional outings.

There is a nice pool so you can cool off after visiting the temples.

The rooms were good and are a decent (large) size. Each room had a safe and small fridge.

There were some minor issues with the plumbing(loose taps) but everything was fine.

There is no lift. No problem as I always carry my own bags anyway. The staff will do this for you if you wish.

Rooms at the front of the building may be a little noisy from the night club across the road.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms at the front of the building if possible
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel on 26/8. My 83 year old mother had a fall at the staircase as she missed a step. I immediately called the reception and they came up (3rd floor) and carried my mother down.

They hailed a tuk tuk and send us to the Angkor International Hospital. Upon returning they got us a room on the ground floor and provided a lot of assistance. The owner and receptionist were not only caring and professional, they were absolutely helpful.

I would like to thank Reaksmay Chanreas for their impeccable service especially to Told , Mary the owner of the hotel.

Would

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank RavenMurugesan
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Best location for night market and pub street..
Very cheap and easy to go pub street and night market, only 5 - 10 minutes walk.
Good for stay only for a day or maybe want to stay more. Have so many local entertainment near hotel and have so many restaurant in front of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Renn R
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I received excellent service from the ever-smiling and helpful receptionist, Tola, when I arrived 3 hours before normal checkin time. He knew my name even before I produced my reservation document, left me with a drink and cold towel while he found a serviced room for me. Within five minutes of arriving so early, I was in my room. Rooms are large, well appointed, well serviced daily and beds are comfortable. The included breakfast is a bonus. For the 70+ year-old me, the sole downside is the lack of an elevator.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo