City River Hotel
US$52
US$152
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$264
US$130
US$165
  • Pool
US$120
All reviewsrooftop poolpub streetshort walkold markettuk tukair conangkor watfantastic locationa great place to stayegg stationnight marketrooms are bignoodlesstayed here for nightsafter a long daymassagecambodia
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This hotel is walking distance to pub street, shopping and restaurants. Rooms were clean but my room only had one power plug which was annoying as I had so many things to charge.
The kettle was on a bench but there was no power point so I took that into the bathroom where I had to persist as it kept stopping. (Not the idea place to heat water either)
The safe is so small it can't be used??
Yes the staff are lovely but room cleaning staff need to be more consistent as they would forget to replenish teabags and sugar.
Breakfast okay, enjoyed the soup.
There were a lot of Mosquitos in the lobby area and a few times they were in my room so got housekeeping to spray.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We just checked in and the room is lovely. No complaints, went to lunch/dinner down stairs, great food.

My mother and I went to their massage center for one hour oil massages, I had some little girl as my masseuse who just slid her hands over my body with no pressure at all, the "oil" she used was supper dry somehow where it didn't even feel like she used it (even though I heard all the splashing) after she slid her hands on each part of my body for the massage, she realized that she moved to quickly and had a lot of time to spare. So she ran out of the room for 5min before coming back to pet my head like a dog... at this time my mother's masseuse apparently ran out of the room as well and started vomiting. O give the massages here a 1/10.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2018

City River Hotel offers lots of room for budget travelers. Rooms were with complimentary breakfast, toiletries, coffee, tea and hot water boiler, aircon, cable tv. Room was very adequate. I do not have any complaints rather a suggestion to the owner of City River Hotel; hire an experienced Food & Beverage manager to properly redesign the breakfast buffet choices. Other than that, my stay at City River Hotel was adequate. Malis Restaurant, a high end Cambodian-fusion restaurant, is within walking distance; a must do!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Where do I start...this is the best hotel in which we've stayed and we're frequent travelers. When you take into account all the factors that take part in making a hotel stay memorable this hotel reaches perfection. Starting with being very responsive to questions and requests prior to the trip, outstanding location within walking distance to the old market excellent restaurants and pub street, an outstanding array of foods at included breakfast buffet, extremely attentive friendly and helpful staff, clean spacious and comfortable rooms, excellent and inexpensive massages and....to top it all, literally, a hidden treasure of a rooftop pool with panoramic views of the city and the daily sunsets and a bar offering $2 mojitos at happy hour! We can't stop thinking about siem reap and the hotel staff at City river. Well be back...

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at the City River. The hotel is well situated within walking distance of Pub Street and the markets but far enough away to be quiet. Comfortable rooms, nice hotel ambience and very helpful staff.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
CityRiverHotel_SR, Manager at City River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Ian D,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and all that Siem Reap has to offer. Your lovely review has certainly brightened up our days. Nothing is more rewarding than knowing how pleased you were with our service, unique product and the convenient location.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels to Siem Reap.

best regards,