Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$77
US$49
US$43
  • Breakfast included
US$54
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$50
US$45
US$73
1,729 results
All reviewsclub suitepub streetpillow menutuk tukcity viewbeautiful hotelhuge bedbreakfast buffetpool areasalt waternight marketfoot massagebeautiful poolspacious roomold marketvisiting siem reapstayed here for nights
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Fantastic hotel, I literally cannot find any faults. We stayed for 3 nights in March as the start of our honeymoon, I'd emailed them ahead and let them know it was our honeymoon, as a lovely surprise they decorated our room with rose petals and ran a beautiful bath for our arrival (perfect after 20 hours of travel), and it didn't stop there, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the pool area is beautiful as is the whole hotel and great choice at breakfast. They constantly surprised us throughout our stay with cake, chocolates and fruit. We were greeted at the airport by a lovely gentleman who gave us cool towels and fresh water and his English was really good.
Great location about 15/20 minute walk to Pub street (strongly recommend a visit) or 5 minute tut tut ride.
Overall we were very sad to leave and can't thank the staff enough for their hospitality, we will be returning,

4  Thank Samantha T
Meng B, General Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Samantha T,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your fantastic review of our hotel. It is wonderful to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your compliments on our hotel's facilities and services, especially our staff.. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel future.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We stayed here for 3 days/4 nights while visiting the Angkor Wat ruins. The hotel is very nice and the staff was incredible! They anticipated and accommodated our every need. Our last day in Siem Reap we checked out in the morning but our flight out wasn't until 11pm. The hotel stored our luggage while we spent the day viewing the ruins and shopping. When we returned at the end of the day to retrieve our luggage they unexpectedly allowed us to use the spa to shower and change clothes for our flight. This is just one small example of the level of service they provide guests that makes them a great place to stay.

We would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Siem Reap!

2  Thank Trd54
Meng B, General Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Trd54,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for staying with us and for your nice review of our hotel. We are truly happy to learn of your great satisfaction while staying with us. Most of all, I would like to thank you for your compliments on our hotel's facilities and services. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

There are a lot of large hotels in and around Siem Reap but I'm so glad i booked the Sokha. From the moment you enter with the warm welcome from the doormen to the gorgeous lobby and helpful reception staff you know you're in a great place. The room I had on the 4th floor was huge - don't think I've seen a bed as large before. Great breakfast, wi-fi worked extremely well and the location was perfect - $2 tuk tuk ride to the old market/pub street and only 4km from Angkor Wat.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank sarah f
Meng B, General Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear sarah f,

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I was there 3 nights with my friends, it was comfortable to us and all the people are very welcome to me like the family especially I would love to thank to Mr. Cheay and Ms. Len of front office that helped us. We would love to come back in one day again. :) Thank you for advance.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ravy C

Dear Ravy C,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sokha Angkor Resort. We are truly happy to learn from your review that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We stayed here for seven nights. I had initially booked a cheaper room over the internet, but they upgraded us for free to a large room with a balcony overlooking the pool. The bed was huge. It was my birthday on the Monday but I didn't tell anybody. The receptionist Sokha, saw my birthday on my passport and noticed it was for the following day. After we got back from the temples on the Monday, we walked into the room and she had placed on our bed balloons and in rose petals was written Happy Birthday. There was even a birthday cake with candles there. In what would have been a very quiet birthday with only my husband and not my children with me, turned into a very special day thanks to Sokha. The pool was so luxurious and we were out there every afternoon having a drink and swim. The pool staff were very friendly and courteous. In what was a fantastic holiday to Siem Reap, it was made all the more better with this resort. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

3  Thank Joanne C
Meng B, General Manager at Sokha Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Joanne C,

Greetings from Sokha Angkor Resort!
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sokha Angkor Resort. We are truly happy to learn from your review that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.