The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$60
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$57
US$39
  • Breakfast included
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
Agoda.com
US$45
US$49
US$44
US$134
US$108
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$96
US$190
US$170
Hotels.com
1,614 results
All reviewsliving roomglass houseculinary tourpub streethotel de la paixcentral courtyardangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasisnight markettuk tukluxury hotelsalt waterapsara dancefirst floorwelcome drinkcentre of town
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We recently stayed at the Park Hyatt for our visit to Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples. The hotel is very conveniently located in town. Since the temples are all far enough out to require transportation, we were very glad to have chosen an in-town location. We could walk or tuk-tuk to things in town, and it was only a few blocks away from one of the night markets.

The Park Hyatt arranged 2 days of day tours, each with the same guide and driver. We were 100% satisfied with our guide, Sam. Our driver (name unfortunately forgotten) was one of the VERY best drivers we have ever had - anywhere. Sam knew we needed a slower pace, due to the heat and humidity, and he perfectly paced the days. He supplied plenty of information, without overwhelming us with minutia.

We had massages at the hotel - among the best we have ever had - and that's saying something. We returned 2 days later for follow-up massages with the same staff.

The restaurant was not excellent, but was very good.

All-in-all, a great stay. Were we to return to Siem Reap, we would definitely stay again at the Pary Hyatt.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Dear Craig S,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your glowing review on Trip Advisor!

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay here with us. From all accounts of your review I think it would be fair to say that you enjoyed not only your time spent here in the hotel but also your time spent in Siem Reap and your well guided tours of the mystical temples of Angkor. It was also great to hear that you also tried our Spa and delighted that you enjoyed the 5-star massages.

Thank you again for this candid review and you can be assured that your great comments will be shared with all. I hope you would stay with us again should you find yourself back to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Lovely hotel! I enjoyed it very much! Breakfast magnificent even in a hurry! Helpful staff willingly help organize the tuk-tuk and help us get the reasonable price. Would be willing to return on next trip to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Areil V,

Greetings from Siem Reap.

Thank you so much for your candid review on Trip Advisor! I was delighted to learn that your stay with us was that of a memorable one. Please let me know when you would like to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights to see Angkor Wat and loved the hotel. The perfect location, walking distance from everything you want to be near in the city and they organized a tuk tuk for the day. Beautiful lobby/living room and great food and staff! Also great breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cecily W
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Dear Cecily W,

Greetings from Siem Reap.

Thank you so much for your brief and positive feedback on your stay here with us. I was delighted to review this positive account that you and your partner really enjoyed your stay at the hotel and your time spent here in Siem Reap. I can assure you that your great comments will be shared with all.

Please let me know if you wish to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements. It would be a pleasure.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

This is our first time to Siem Reap, and we are very glad we chose the P.H. for our 5 night stay. It is a gorgeous small luxury hotel which perfectly blends Art Deco design with Khmer style. I love the attention to the smaller details - for example- a bowl of jonquils in the lift, stylish Le Labo toiletries in rooms, good comp wifi, Nespresso machine in room, stunning b/w photographs of temples that line the hallways of the hotel - I could go on. There is a beautiful indoor outdoor pool surrounded by lush landscaped gardens that is really a blessing to return to after a hot morning exploring the temples. The staff are all wonderful, very friendly yet professional. I've been particularly impressed with the staff of the Dining Room and Front Desk. Housekeeping do a great job with the rooms and Room Service have been very quick to respond to our requests. Wine is well priced compared to other hotels I've visited in S.E.Asia. We are travelling in low season - I was a bit concerned about weather, but it has been great and I'd have no problems coming again in June. My advice is to do temples in morning or at sunset when it is cooler and spend hottest part of day poolside. If you are considering booking this hotel do it - you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I upgraded from basic room to courtyard view room in order to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Dear brookelogan,

Greetings from Siem Reap and very many thanks for your glowing review on Trip Advisor!

What else can I say but more than I can thank you for your positive feedback which has also been shared with the entire team who went out of their way to make sure our guests have a wonderful stay with us. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay from the hotel’s Art Deco design to that of even attention to the smaller details.

Thank you for really singing the praises of our indoor-outdoor pool on the upper level and I trust that it had been a shelter of tranquility after a hot morning exploring the temples of Angkor. The weather in June, yes, I would say that normally it’s the rainy season in Cambodia but climate changes from year to year so visiting Siem Reap in June is no longer a concern about the weather.

Thank you again for your great comments and your impression about the hotel and staff is greatly appreciated. I hope you will make it back someday to stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

What an incredible property. The high level service and caring customer attention from all staff make this hotel shine. The location, at the corner of a bustling main street in Siem Reap, is perfect. Once inside, you forget where you are. Peaceful surroundings and quiet rooms take you away. When you are back outside, you are only a short walk to the market and several interesting shops and food options.

The hotel will arrange transportation for you including tuk-tuk drivers. I highly recommend using these guys. They are professional and inexpensive and offer a true taste of getting around this area.

The restaurant and small deli were both wonderful (including the great breakfast). Pools were above average (there are two of them).

I cannot say enough about the service at this location from top to bottom. Well worth the price. Come to Siem Reap!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Dear ozdess9,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your genuine review on Trip Advisor!

It was truly a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests and such as yours. I trust you would have enjoyed your stay here with us from the hotel’s physical location to that of our offerings in food and beverage. It was also great to learn that our hotel served as your calm oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap.

“What an incredible property,” such an inspiring beginning of your review and that is greatly appreciated.

Please do let me know when your travel plan brings you back to Siem Reap so that I can personally assist.