V Siem Reap Town Hotel
US$42
US$32
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
US$108
US$165
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Dirty and dingy. I was going to be kinder in my review, just warning people about what we saw, but the photos on their website are so grossly inaccurate that I can't let it go. What their photos don't show are the spiders, cobwebs, and actual holes in the wall of our room (you could see daylight on the other side). The balcony in our room was blocked off and we couldn't open any of the curtains. The pool was dirty and there were no chairs to sit on. The staff allowed us to cancel our three nights stay, but kept our $8 deposit. There are so many other places to stay with a similar price that actually deliver as advertised.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

I can say Siem Reap Town Hotel is quite affordable place to stay in province with a friendly service staff. Room environment is great with good facilities. With the high speed Internet here u can enjoy surfing the Web.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Dana L
Reviewed 27 April 2015

This hotel was obviously trying to upgrade everything when I was there!
Regardless of the busy construction and business, the service given was marvelous, even if the atmosphere does not seem 'luxurious' like others but this hotel gave me a sense of belongings and a taste of happiness being far from home. The staff are 100% local and extremely friendly. Some were still studying English and why wouldn't you help and teach? See I found that was fun for me! As a student, this place was perfect for me! the price, the atmosphere and the feelings it gave! Please try it yourself because we are all different :)

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Vishi P
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Good hotel to stay, all staff very friendly, feel like home, food is good, Free Wi Fi, comfortable, clean room. Place to recommend. The location is in heart of town, not far from pub street, Hotel is on road number 6 which is a main road. close to big market ....

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

The hotel has been change and a lot of helpful staff and it has a lot of special promotion for the customer. We like this hotel with the lovely style of the room and friendly with the customer. When I am staying in this hotel we have the feel like very very warm from them. I hope I will go back again next month thanks for your take care us all times.

Stayed: March 2015