V Siem Reap Town Hotel
US$114
US$57
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Priceline
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$136
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

I can say Siem Reap Town Hotel is quite affordable place to stay in province with a friendly service staff. Room environment is great with good facilities. With the high speed Internet here u can enjoy surfing the Web.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Dana L
Reviewed 27 April 2015

This hotel was obviously trying to upgrade everything when I was there!
Regardless of the busy construction and business, the service given was marvelous, even if the atmosphere does not seem 'luxurious' like others but this hotel gave me a sense of belongings and a taste of happiness being far from home. The staff are 100% local and extremely friendly. Some were still studying English and why wouldn't you help and teach? See I found that was fun for me! As a student, this place was perfect for me! the price, the atmosphere and the feelings it gave! Please try it yourself because we are all different :)

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Vishi P
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Good hotel to stay, all staff very friendly, feel like home, food is good, Free Wi Fi, comfortable, clean room. Place to recommend. The location is in heart of town, not far from pub street, Hotel is on road number 6 which is a main road. close to big market ....

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

The hotel has been change and a lot of helpful staff and it has a lot of special promotion for the customer. We like this hotel with the lovely style of the room and friendly with the customer. When I am staying in this hotel we have the feel like very very warm from them. I hope I will go back again next month thanks for your take care us all times.

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 16 February 2015

We stayed here one night and it was booked through a tour so I had no idea where I was staying until I arrived. I arrived at night and went straight up to the room. The lobby and the decor of the hotel is very nice so I assumed our room would be the same. The room turned out to be okay but very dark and many of the lights didn't work. I also woke up with several bites on my arms. Our stay included breakfast which was average. The checkout process was slow. On a positive note the staff was very friendly. Considering there are so many hotels in Siem Reap, I would try another hotel next time.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple