“Wings!”

Ranked #45 of 1,024 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I live in Phnom Penh and have visited Siem Reap many times over the years, and almost every time I have stopped by Belmiro's for a slice of Pizza and a cold beer. But I'm not going to talk about the pizza today (which is excellent and deserves its own review), today I'm here to tell you about the WINGS! If you're a fan of hot wings -- and I means blast your face off, lips burning for 20 minutes after the last bite hot wings -- do yourself a favor and stop by Belmiro's on a Wednesday. Aptly dubbed 'Wing Wednesday', this wonderful mid-week munching opportunity offers you up to 10 wings at 50 cents (2000 riel) a wing... but I could only manage six. These things are dangerous in the best possible way, and I recommend any traveler who enjoys a bit of fire to make a Wing Wednesday sized hole in their Siem Reap itinerary, I know I'll be back as soon as possible.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Sawyer L,
Thank you soo much for your continued support of our homemade meals at Belmiro’s. I’m very happy that you like our “Wing it Wednesday Special” with our $0.50 per chicken wing. We rotate the weekly flavors between 10 different flavors which are all crowd pleasers. On our regular menu we also have classic American Buffalo Wings which you can get mild or atomic. My staff and I sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again real soon.
Belmiro

Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Best food I've eaten on my whole trip doubt I will be eating else where from now on, not only was the food great but the service was excellent too no where else has made us feel that welcome and the manger seemed a genuinely great guy he came over said hello and asked us how we were enjoying our food, this place is a must visit and by far the best place to eat in Siem reap.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Kane d,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m blessed with a great staff that is professional and very friendly. I sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you have a great holiday here in Asia.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are from Vancouver.. we eat a lot of pizza and love food.. this place was really good!! We had the pep pizza which was huge. The meat Stromboli and hot chicken wings.. pizza was as good as home great ingredients, meat sauce and cheese. The hand made dough was really awesome too. Chicken wings!! Finally good wings. Have been travelling for 5 weeks. Haven’t had a home style cooking in a while. The Stromboli was a suggestion by the owner who is always there talking to the guests. Great guy.. you can tell he’s from the east coast of the America lol . It’s was really good and extremely filling. Come check the place out. Great value. 100% won’t be disappointed !!

Dear Stanleyquan,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m very happy that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza and our popular Stromboli (it’s a savory meat & cheese strudel) and our Wing It Wednesday special when we offer $0.50 chicken wings, we switch the flavor each week. It was an absolute please speaking with you and hope that you had a great rest of your holiday in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

If your a big Pizza fan you will love this place. Delicious pizza.
Staff are friendly and the owner goes out of his way to chat with the customers.
We were recommended to go here by a friend and were not disappointed.

Dear laurayeates91,
Thank you for making the time to write a lovely review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I am very happy that you took your friends recommendation and decided to come in to our restaurant. I’m very pleased that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza. I hope that you have a safe and fun during the rest of your Asian adventure.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I shared a Butter Boom Burger and the Cheesy Chicken Rings; they both were exactly what we were looking for! The burger had two juicy patties and the fries were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was definitely a needed taste of home after eating curries and noodles for two weeks. We also indulged on the happy hour draught beers for $.50. The servers were extremely attentive. I totally recommend Belmiro's if you're searching for high-quality food with generous portions at a great price!

Dear Laura A,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m really happy that you and your friend enjoyed our Wisconsin inspired “Butter Boom Burger” and our homemade Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring with blue cheese dipping sauce. And of course, our Happy Hour specials of $0.50 Draft Beer and $1.00 House spirits with free mixers. I’m blessed with a great team that is professional and very friendly. We all sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you have safe trip back home.