“Great food great environment”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #27 of 986 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza, calzone, gyros. We had it all and topped it off wit crime brûlée

Yes it was good. Yes we will go back over and over

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear plivingston,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m really happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed our homemade dishes and hospitality. My staff and I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you on your next trip up to Siem Reap.
Belmiro

Write a ReviewReviews (1,238)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful dinner at Belmiro's last week after reading the Tripadvisor reviews. Great pizza, tofu/kimchi quesadillas and cocktails! The owner is from Massachusetts and knows his food!

Dear YCChicago,
Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed our fresh homemade pizza, special tofu/kimchi quesadillas along with our Happy Hour drink specials. I hope that you have a safe trip back home to Chicago.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i come back to belimiro's every time im in siem reap, now i have been traveling all around and by sure its hes pizza that brings me back, to top it of he has great specials every week, tyler himself is a great guy and always keeps you company.

This place is a much visit when ever you are in siem reap

great food all around
good company
just what i need

Dear Pierre v,
Thank you for your continued support of Belmiro’s. I’m happy that you like our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza and our new weekly food specials. My team and I always enjoy your visits and look forward to serving you soon.
Tyler

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was delicious but we had to wait very long and the prices are high.

But if you have time and do not bother the prices its a great place to eat and drink.

The chef was very nice and spoke with all his guests.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Brareis,
Thank you for taking the time to write some constructive criticism of your dining experience with us at Belmiro’s. First, let’s start with the positive, I am happy that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza. There is no excuse for a pizza to take long to cook and for that I sincerely apologize. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and has been addressed with kitchen staff. It was me the owner who spoke to our guests I just wished that you had advised me that your meal was taking so long so I could have expedited your meal or offer you a discount. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you our improvements in line with our normal high-quality service in a timely fashion.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As i write this i'm sitting here struggling to figure out my way home, by way of FOOD COMA.
Don't dare to say this, but this was the best pizza i can remember absolutely faultless.

Started with 6 wings of the night, peanut butter amd jelly rings, not as you think, more spicy sweet satay, so good and cooked perfectly.

BBQ chicken pizza medium is huge, all homemade right in front of you, perfect base right sauce and spot on amount of toppings.

Dear Colin O,
Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m very happy that you’ve enjoyed our $0.50 “Wing it Wednesday” special Peanut butter & Jelly wings (we rotate the flavors each week.) And our homemade American East Coast thin crust BBQ Chicken pizza. I sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again on your next visit.