“Good Pizza but...”

Ranked #48 of 1,030 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza was delicious but we had to wait very long and the prices are high.

But if you have time and do not bother the prices its a great place to eat and drink.

The chef was very nice and spoke with all his guests.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Brareis,
Thank you for taking the time to write some constructive criticism of your dining experience with us at Belmiro’s. First, let’s start with the positive, I am happy that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza. There is no excuse for a pizza to take long to cook and for that I sincerely apologize. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and has been addressed with kitchen staff. It was me the owner who spoke to our guests I just wished that you had advised me that your meal was taking so long so I could have expedited your meal or offer you a discount. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you our improvements in line with our normal high-quality service in a timely fashion.
Belmiro

Write a ReviewReviews (1,311)

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

As i write this i'm sitting here struggling to figure out my way home, by way of FOOD COMA.
Don't dare to say this, but this was the best pizza i can remember absolutely faultless.

Started with 6 wings of the night, peanut butter amd jelly rings, not as you think, more spicy sweet satay, so good and cooked perfectly.

BBQ chicken pizza medium is huge, all homemade right in front of you, perfect base right sauce and spot on amount of toppings.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Colin O,
Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m very happy that you’ve enjoyed our $0.50 “Wing it Wednesday” special Peanut butter & Jelly wings (we rotate the flavors each week.) And our homemade American East Coast thin crust BBQ Chicken pizza. I sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

All the menu is amazing we actually went two out of three days. Amazing pizza, Stromboli and starters and big portions. The owner is also a legend - super friendly and funny and knows how to make good food!

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Adam S,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write an awesome review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m really happy that you and your mates enjoyed your meals at our restaurant. It was great speaking with you guys and hope that you have a blast on the rest of your Asian adventures. My staff and I sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Owner really friendly and welcoming. We loved the pizza and the live music was great.

Stop by if your getting tired of Asian food!

Dear Louise H,
Thank you for your lovely review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. There is some amazing & exotic Asian food available in Cambodia, however sometimes you simply want “A slice of home, Away from home” like our motto says. I’m very happy that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza and live music Monday’s with international singer and songwriter Kevin Sysyn. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

There are two specific menu items Tyler has which could keep you coming back despite the other great selections available: the baked Ziti and the All-Meat Stromboli. BOTH: to-die-for, if I can be forgiven for such a badly worded cliche.
I keep returning to Siam Reap and Belmiro's is one of the top reasons - I wish Tyler had a sister restaurant near where I live - THAILAND. I'd be a regular!
I can promise you this: the ingredients are choice; the prep id well thought out and the taste cannot be described with limiting words like "delicious"...
Do yourself a big favor; visit, eat, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear JohnTB44,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a great review. We’re always happy when you return to visit our restaurant. I’m glad that you like our homemade Stromboli and Baked Ziti which is an East Coast classic dish. Again, it’s always a treat to speak to someone from back home in Massachusetts. My staff and I look forward to your return visit back to Belmiro’s.
Tyler