Angkoriana Hotel
US$54
US$48
US$47
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$134
  • Pool
US$264
US$130
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2016

when i stayed the swimming pool was closed, breakfast was not the promised buffet but only fried rice and cold instant coffee, there was very noisy construction 14 hours a day everywhere and dust everywhere, all public areas were closed , rooms a disaster, employees had no authority to do anything -- and management could not have been more vulgar. wifi often does not work at all, slow when it does, conncection suitable for one person, not for shared by many people
pool is tiny and full of chemicals since they never clean it, hotel still filthy, any other hotel a better choice

Room Tip: another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Although the hotel facilities still room for improvement, there are the services of these two ladies Sok Oussa &Chan Rina that I was impressed. They really treated me very personalized attention. When I'm supposed to be checked out 12 pm, they delayed my time to 2 pm because they were awarded that I actually not well. Chan Rina actually even get me a free tuk tuk to the airport! Thanks ladies!

Room Tip: Low room to have better wifi
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Really quite hotel and the guy from the front desk is really helpful (sorry I forgot his name), the place is under renovation when we stay and it's very noisy in the morning but it doesn't bother us because we go out during the morning to explore the temples.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2015

There are many hotels of all varieties and price ranges to chose from in Siem Reap. The Angkoriana was fantastic! It is a quaint boutique hotel with a rustic feel at an amazing price. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly (the manager even hooked us up with free ring side kickboxing ticket). We were on the top floor facing the pool in a large room with separate living area. The bar and pool area offered a nice refuge from the heat after a long day of site seeing. My husband and I also got a 2 hour full body couples massage in the pool side hut for $18 each! The hotel is right across from the National Museum which was excellent. Short (cheap) tuk tuk ride to the nightlife...Hotel can also arrange car to Angkor Wat, floating village, etc. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 23 May 2015

I think it's a bit unfair to review a place when it's under renovation as this place is but here goes.

We booked over a month in advance and were not told of the renovation until the day before we checked in. The hotel says the renovation is only a small part of the hotel but it's not that big of a place and the renovation is basically everywhere. The pool being out of order was a massive loss. Construction started at 7am sharp each day. We were given 2 massage vouchers for the trouble caused and while the massage was good it was no substitute for the pool. I'm told the renovation is due to last the next 4 months, so by September 2015 it might be good to go again.

We booked a deluxe room and while it was a very big room, the air con was struggling with the size of it and it didn't help that housekeeping turned it off every time they cleaned the room. The room and bathroom were very clean though.

The majority of the staff were excellent and super helpful. There was one or two that could just barely speak English and when taking our orders in the restaurant I was pointing at things on the menu and they still had no idea what I wanted. They ran out of chicken too which I thought was odd since it's the main ingredient in khmer food. Food was good when it came though. The guy behind the bar was very good too and made some great cocktails.

A pickup airport transfer was made free of charge in a tuk tuk, but getting back to the airport cost us $5 even though I asked for the transfer when i booked and given the renovation I thought it was the least they could do.

We paid $40 a night and for what we got it wasn't worth it but given the good room, staff, and location I'd maybe pay half that. It's really a good hotel, but given the heat we needed the pool!

$2 tuk tuk into pub street.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple