Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel
US$29
Agoda.com
US$52
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
US$120
All reviewsrooftop poolangkor wattuk tukoil burnerclosest hotelmobile phonethe hotel staffafter a long daysmall hotelwelcome drinkprovided freeairport pickuplovely boutiquehighly recommend this hotelstaff went out of their waywonderful hotelpub street
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Its a boutique hotel, and what makes it unique and worth every cent is the spacious and clean rooms and very friendly staff who always like to go the extra mile to ensure that the guests are satisfied with their accomodation. For those on a family or traveling with your friends/loved ones, this is the best hotel for you. Location is between the angkor and entertainment and shopping areas. Not too far from airport either. I will be back.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2015

This is by far the best service I have received at a hotel. The staff made it their personal mission to make sure I had everything I needed to have the best time possible. I wanted a ticket for Phare, the Cambodian Circus, and despite being sold out the staff managed to get me a ticket. Thanks Ben ! This combined with an excellent location for the temples/airport and the luxurious decor makes it certain i will return soon.A big thank you to all the staff - housekeeping, reception, restaurant who were so charming.

Room Tip: Bring small notes for taxis/tips
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2015

I have never left a review before but this warranted one. This place is amazing and the people make it even better. Complete luxury with the kindest staff I have experienced in SE Asia. Can't say enough... just spectacular.

Room Tip: Bring small US currency when you travel to Cambodia!
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel is stand out amazing! The staff are attentive, food great, rooms incredible! The only down side is the Micheal Bublè album on repeat all day in the pool area and some staff need to know when to back off a little.
But on the whole, amazing xx

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015

My second time in Cambodia, I've chosen this place because my elderly mum was traveling with us and I wanted her to feel comfortable. And she did. Jean, Kong, Leak and Ben at the reception were especially friendly and helpful. The hotel is small and you're greeted by name every time. Pool on the roof is great! Since the hotel is a bit outside of Siem Reap, really near the temples I expected it to be super quiet. It wasn't since it is situated on a main road (I know I am super picky but you get a super honest review) and I could hear the traffic. Also there are renovations going on next door, so in the afternoon it was quite loud by the pool at the top. The rooms were nice, bed was comfy, the water pressure varied, safe wasn't working (opened without the code) but we felt well taken care of, so this didn't bother us too much. Some things need fixing, for instance the towel shelf in the bathroom. Cuts in beds, poor lighting in the bathroom, etc. The cleanliness of the room was really outstanding. Never experienced a cleaner room during many months in Asia. They cleaned and checked it a couple of times on one day, refreshed towels and refilled complimentary water bottles. WOW. So if you always feel that hotel-rooms aren't clean enough for you, Nita by Vo is definitely the place to go. Breakfast: great espresso, choice was a bit small, time of waiting varied: it really depended on who you ordered with: the head waiter wasn't too attentive or friendly, but everybody else was. We never had dinner there since we are vegetarian and the breakfast menu wasn't too convincing to try more. But the hotel arranges tuk tuk for 2$ downtown and they even supplied us with a cell-phone for the time of our stay, so we could always call for help. Tours can be organized via hotel, keep in mind: convenient but not the cheapest option. All in all: If you are not traveling on a budget, great choice to go with!

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the main road, hopefully more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family