After a long, hot and awe inspiring day at Angkor Wat, it is delightful to retreat to this gorgeous, resort-like oasis.
Our room was a bit of a walk - but a pleasure to meander the luxurious gardens and lotus ponds! Two large swimming pools and a spa on premises made us wish we were staying longer than three nights.
Excellent service and very good food add to the fantastic value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort