1,609 results
All reviewsnight marketmr beanpub streetfree laundrytuk tukangkor watfree mini barmobile phoneparting giftfree dinnerlaundry servicethe hotel staffangkor boutiqueincluded freenoodle soupfree airport transfercold towels
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel
This is the 3rd time we have stayed in this hotel since September 2016. Reasonably price great rooms and staff that can't do enough for you to make your stay enjoyable
Highly recommended

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa G
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Lisa G,

We thrilled to have you as our value resident and it our appreciates that you were really enjoyed our services property.

We aim doing our best ways to offer you the services as much we can which to ensure that all our client are happy the most like yours. Thanks so much for selected us on next coming visit on 24-Jun-17 we ready to serve you.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Diamond D'angkor Boutique soon to experience more of our ultimate offerings.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful and centrally located in the heart of the town of Siem Reap. Restaurants, bars, shopping, beauty and massage spas are all within walking distance. All the hotel staff are extremely friendly, kind and helpful. Jessica went out of her way to help me with something personal I needed. She went above and beyond our expectations and I am truly grateful to her!!! The breakfast buffet was included in our stay and it was very fresh and truly delicious! Breakfast choices range from classic Cambodian to traditional American style, they have it all! Thank you Diamond staff and Jessica!!! Your warm hospitality and efficiency in arranging our tours of the temples made our experience in Siem Reap absolutely phenomenal! We will definitely be back one day! :)

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Zaahira22
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Zaahira22,

Greetings from Diamond D'angkor Boutique Siem Reap Cambodia the City Center City Hotel.

We extremely delighted to have you as our value residents and as well you review is to measure on our work qualities of the services standards. Moreover, it our appreciates your endorsement which our staff member Ms. Jassica have performed her best to make yours enjoyed. I am grateful.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Diamond D'angkor Boutique soon to experience more of our ultimate offerings.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Diamond Hotel (as more locally referred to as by tuk tuk drivers) was a wonderful place to stay for my weekend trip to meet my visiting expat uncle with little international traveling experience. An expat myself, I made sure the place we stayed at had airport service and some comfortable amenities since he was traveling alone. The staff were amazingly helpful and attentive. While the rooms are small, they were clean and well kept. The shower was a bit awkward as the curtain was not full length so kind of blew around when you showered, encroaching into the shower. I think this can be fixed with full length curtain and maybe some small weights in the bottom hem. I had an oil massage at the hotel which was my best massage in Cambodia yet (but I've only lived here a few months). Their breakfast had a good variety of Asian and Western breakfast foods. I did not try the pool but it looked nice. It has a nice location that it is walking distance to Night Market and Pub Street and lots of restaurants very close by, but it was not very loud at night (it was low season though) and my room was on the back end, far from the street. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank VMAH3
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear VMAH3,

Thanks very much for taking your value time sharing us your experiences during accommodated us. We absolutely delighted on your constructive feedback, we aim doing our ways to ensure that all rooms amenities met to standards once as costumer comment, even-though our bathroom certain we doing keep clean and fresh even it look short but it's ready private shower.

Base on your endorsement that the room look small, due to, your booking is Superior Double room and it's side is 35 square matter it the lower category, but Deluxe Double Room and Suite is specious and big enough as what you required.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed 8 nights at the Diamond D'Angkor - the first days alone and then with my friend and my boyfriend. My boyfriend and me even got a free room upgrade!! We really enjoyed our stay and we would definitely come back again!

I would especially like to mention the great staff at the Diamond D'Angkor! ALL of them were so friendly, nice and helpful- just perfect! We felt very very welcomed every time we

came back from a day tour or even when we just came from our room to the lobby :) We had very nice chats with the team and they are just lovely! It was sad to say goodbye!

The rooms are very nice and very clean. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom ist also very clean with a nice shower. During my stay I made use of the laundry service 3 times and it worked perfectly- until 7pm at the same day they brought back my clothes!

The hotel has a very nice pool and a good restaurant with great food. The Breakfast (is included) was fantastic as well. The staff prepares a fresh soup and eggs (Omelette, scrambled egg). Moreover they have different warm dishes, fresh fruit, jam, cereals,  juices, water as well as tee and coffee!

The location of the hotel is also great. The Sok san road has many restaurants, bars and little shops but is not too loud and crowded as the Pubstreet. They have also rooms in the back which are quite. The pubstreet is in 5-10 minutes walking distance and the night market is just around the corner.

As almost everywhere in Cambodia there are some lizards but even me who was a bit afraid at the beginning I'm now chilled with them and you don't have to worry at all!

We can absolutely recommend this hotel and we would definitely book a room at the Diamond D'Angkor again!

So, you don't need to search for another one: Take it

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank ZoLaVo

Dear ZoLaVo,

Greetings from Diamond D'angkor Boutique the City Center hotel.

We definitely elated on your feedback of the services and property which was conveniently located to the overalls foods stalls, nigh market pup-street and old market.

Absolutely, we doing our ways to serve for all the residents even better to the required and to ensure that they have met the satisfactory during accommodated us and i am grateful on your constructive feedback, as Cambodia is under Tropical country it could be some insect around the area, due the caused we mad pest control for very week to prevent it happen, otherwise thanks for understanding as it could not be effected to humans health as your noted.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Fantastic stay in Siem Reap and that's all thanks to this hotel. My only recommendation is that you can probably do Angkor Wat temples all in one day, from sunrise to sunset. By the second day, we had finished the full tour by 10 am.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Massine B

Dear Massine B,

A very greetings from Diamond D'angkor Boutique Siem Reap City Center.

We delighted to read such your feedback our services property and overall your expected. Diamond D'angkor team are ready to services for future customer in our hotel which to ensure that our clients are happy the most.