All reviews free bikes tuk tuk two double beds small circuit pub street old market including breakfast hot water angkor wat mini fridge couple of nights minute walk short stay hot days phnom penh big smile comfortable stay
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

5 amazing days!Lovely place, very friendly staff!I can absolutely recommend this place, I felt at home and spend really good time there.They are very professional at organizing the tours according to your time in Siem Reap, you should trust them and enjoy your time! You can easily go to city center, Pub street and other places with Tuk-tuk(local transportation)
They are always ready to help you and talk to you with a big smile and friendly attitude.I never seen that much friendly staff in my entire life..I wish I could stay longer.
They have delicious breakfast, different choices including turkish breakfast, pancakes and so on.Also At night you can choose the ingredients and pick up your sandwiches in morning(3,5 dollars I guess, delicious breads.)
Comfortable rooms, with air conditioning, mini fridge. One beautiful swimming pool, massage service etc.

Thank you; Yiğit, Anu and Lim, Rosa, Jane, Vireak..

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

for me it's the perfect hotel. the new owners are wonderfull helpfull people. Yigit and Anu make you feel welkom, will do anything they can to help you, and allways with a smile. (sometimes even with a tear)
The rooms have everything you could need : fridge, wifi, comfy beds, desk, seperate bathroom with really (cooking) hot water, window or even a whole balcony, airco, daily free bottles of water, etc etc
they have a great outdoor patio with a little pool.
and not unimportant, a really great price : 15 dollar including breakfast !
what could anyone want more.
i was just passing through but kinda decided really quick to stay a week ;)

thx Yigit and Anu for everything

Room tip: ground floor is great cause close to the pool, rooms upstairs have better view, more windows and a large shared balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I booked a room with these guys through booking .com and after 6 hours of traveling to the place they told me at around 6pm sorry they are fully booked .they told me they are booking me into their sister company another hotel called the joker .got to that hotel and the joker had never heard of Champey hotel. watch this place when you book as you really dont know if you have a room or not

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel or guest house if I may, was an okay stay. Good rooms, a pool and a restaurant. We (about 8 people) only had breakfast from the restaurant, which was quite alright. The location of the place was good, the area was quiet, about 20 minutes walk to the main streets. The staff was better than okay. Specially the two individuals who work there from morning until midnight. Both of them are always at your service and very polite. I can see the tiredness from their faces, yet they don’t fail to smile as soon as they see you.

There was just one problem for me throughout the whole experience of Champey Villa. The owner. As soon as we arrived to the hotel we were greeted by the receptionist and was informed that our rooms were being cleaned and if we wanted we could still have a late breakfast. Once we were in the restaurant having breakfast we were greeted by the owner and was told that he’d join us after breakfast to advice us about Siem Reap and it’s delicacies. After our breakfast he joined us and started providing information about the temples and the trips and stuff. Which was pretty nice of him. Bear in mind that we haven’t had a good nights sleep the night before since we were travelling. The owner started advising us of the prices the hotel provides for traveling to the temples and tourist attractions all around Siem Reap. But he didn’t give us a chance to think about how we (a group of 8) wanted to proceed. He quickly rushed into making a receipt and charging us for the trips he thought would be good for us. We were quite frankly shocked and in disbelief since he came off as a nice person. And also we discovered that he was very rude to his staff and they all looked terrified of him!

But the stay in Champey Villa was that good. And Siem Reap is just awesome.

Will return to Siem Reap more but wouldn’t stay at Champey Villa again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Champey Villa is the best place. Room is clean and cozy. Owner very helpful. Breakfast big and delicious, sandwiches also.

Trip with hotel tuk tuk to floating village and Angkor Wat were amazing.

We recommend this place to all our friends.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple