3,440 results
All reviews welcome home kroya restaurant larger pool jasmine scented cold towels local community angkor wat tuk tuk beautiful hotel boutique hotel moment you arrive mini bar sister hotel mobile phone deluxe room quiet street memorable stay
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

When I say Shinta Mani is my favorite hotel, I mean anywhere in the world, not just Siem Reap. Other reviews will accurately state that it’s a home away from home, which is totally accurate. The people who work there will become like family and welcome you back with open arms and hearts. I am always so happy to see Mr. Indra, Sophear and Chanra and meet wonderful new friends like Jack, Tony and Son. In the spa, Tom has hands of magic and I recommend a massage there. I have the opportunity to do business all over the world. The staff at Shinta Mani is the reason I try to return here yearly. That being said, the property itself is a study on paying attention to detail and is lovely in every way.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 385timothyr
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Spacious room with comfortable bed and pillows. Great looking design from world renowned designer. The hotel also offers pocket wifi to carry around the city. Breakfast is abundant and staffs are the one making the stay delightful.

Room tip: Make sure to bring some mosquito repellent as there are quite many of them at night in the public areas.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ChotikC
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I Had the wonderful opportunity to stay for 2 weeks at this beautiful hotel. It started with our very late arrival to our departure 2 weeks later..never disappointed... We were spoiled in the dining room ..Koya ...every morning by Rose and Chhing..
The buffet and al la cart breakfast was excellent. Lunch never disappointed nor did dinner!
The service from the front desk to the room attendants to the restaurant was outstanding..
This was my very first time visiting Cambodia and what an way to be introduced . I feel very lucky to of been part of the Shinta Mani experience
Highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank roxanneo495
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The Shinta Mani hotel is small boutique type hotel with high style architecture and décor. If you like small upbeat hotels, this is for you. Far from the huge tourist hotels, the rooms are black and white with great details and touches, to make this unique.

The staff was welcoming, friendly, very professional and just great. Food was good as well.

We loved the Shinta Mani hotel and would stay there again on another visit to Siem Reap.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travlisforme
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We stayed at the Shinta Mani Angkor for three nights after having been upgraded (we don't know why) from the Shinta Mani Shack. The hotel is very attractive, with unique decorations. The room was awesome - spacious, very well appointed, comfortable, quiet, great shower/bathroom, welcome fruit basket. It had a mini-refrigerator and room safe. Our room overlooked the pool, which looked quite inviting but we never had time to check it out. The breakfast buffet was included, and was excellent. It included many different fruit beverages and sparkling wine! The best thing was the service...everyone there bent over backwards to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable, from the welcome back cool wash cloths every time we showed up to the attentive service in the restaurant. Furthermore, it was just a few blocks walk to the main shopping district and Pub Street. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018