Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$49
US$83
US$73
US$32
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

US$47
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$134
US$185
US$64
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

3,318 results
All reviewswelcome homelarger poolkroya restaurantjasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukbeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hoteldeluxe roommobile phonequiet streetamazing servicepool side
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Stayed 4 days in Siem Reap mainly for Angor Worat/Thom and other temple visits. Boutique side of hotel is very well laid out with all facilities in top condition and readily accessible from rooms. Top quality food with excellent and friendly staff.
Try a coffee break on one off the swing tables for a different and relaxing experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kennethbR7964GV
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Great time, highest level of service. Well schooled staff. Recommended tour was safe, thorough and insightful.
Interior was immaculate,real 'eye candy'.

My only problem, the ice was not cold enough, so mixed drinks were too watery as a results. Needs improvement.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Stan M
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The service excellent here. The staff address you by name and their thoughtfulness is amazing.
I had booked the shack but was upgraded to the Angkor when I arrived. And to my surprise, they arranged for my early check in. I hadn’t even thought of it until I arrived at the hotel.
Every time I return to the hotel after my visit to the temples, they greeted me with “welcome home”, cold towel and water to freshen up.
I booked the hotel car for the Angkor wat sunrise. The hotel thoughtfully packed my breakfast for the trip since it was so early in the morning.
All the staff here is exemplary, especially Rose - the waitress.
All in all, a very memorable stay. I will definitely return, even if it’s just to chill in the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank MarketingAnalyst
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This place is stunning. It's beautifully designed and decorated and in an excellent location. The food in the restaurant was amazing - I highly recommend the Khmer Duck Curry. The best part however were the staff. They were all incredibly friendly and very helpful when we had issues with our flights.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 30 January 2018

From arrival to departure me partner and I had an amazing time at the Shinta Mani Angkor. We arrived early in the morning (well before check in) and the front desk staff were incredibly sweet and did everything to make us comfortable while our room was made up. The staff throughout the hotel were all so kind and attentive, which really set the property apart from other places we'd stayed. At the restaurant the servers took note of what we ordered and would ask if we wanted 'the usual' when we'd arrive for breakfast...even down to small details like how we take our coffee and tea. The property itself was absolutely stunning and was superbly maintained, the rooms was very comfortable with fresh fruit out every day. Food at the restaurant was great and breakfast (included in our package) had everything you could want and was delicious. The front desk was able to assist with getting car service and a tuk tuk for when we wanted to go exploring and the drivers they partnered with were great.

Overall we had an excellent stay and really enjoyed the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple