3,469 results
All reviews welcome home kroya restaurant larger pool jasmine scented cold towels local community angkor wat tuk tuk beautiful hotel boutique hotel moment you arrive sister hotel mini bar deluxe room quiet street memorable stay amazing service
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I had not traveled to Southeast Asia and didn't know what to expect. I was thrilled with all aspects of the Shinta Mani. The staff are excellent, the food was amazing, and the room was extremely comfortable. In addition the shinta mani foundation actively supports the dental mission, including sending staff to give us shoulder massages!! I can't give any higher recommendation.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kathywP4413LX
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel on a friend’s recommendation and do not regret it. The staff are ever so keen to help and you feel that the service is personalized. The people show a genuine interest in you and you really feel at home.

The hotel is small and the property (which is your room) borders with the town, but this is the only inconvenience if you are used to stay in larger resorts.

The front office manager constantly went out of his was to respond to our needs and it is well worth it!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank roshanr612
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We loved our visit to Siem Reap and our stay at Shinta Mani Angkor. This hotel is first class from rooms to staff. The included breakfast is ample. The rest of the menu is excellent. The location is convenient to everything you would want to visit in the city center. For a few dollars (USD is accepted currency) a tuk tuk (local motor bike rickshaw) will take you anywhere in the city. The hotel staff is happy to arrange your transportation and tours. A definite great choice if you are visiting Siem Reap.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank John K
Reviewed 27 December 2017

This hotel is beautiful and I loved everything about it. But what truly makes it stand out is the staff. Well trained and professional in everyway. When I arrived at Shinta Mani Angkor I had some stomach issues and the kind gentlemen that showed us to our room (Sna) was so kind. He went with me on a tuk-tuk to the pharmacy to get medicine. You just don't get this kind of service very often. I don't think I have ever gotten this kind of service anytime or anywhere. And when I would encounter staff members from the front desk they would all ask me how I was doing. This impressed me so much and really made my vacation so much more enjoyable. The staff at Shinta Mani Angkor really do care about their guests. Again, I recommend this hotel 100% and I want to thank Sna again for being such a kind and professional person.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank scguy
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This place is world class! The food, the room and the facilities were amazing! We left a $2k purse behind after dinner and it was returned the next morning at breakfast so as not to disturb our sleep! Gracious! The staff try hard to remember who is who and what room is yours for personalized service and greetings. Many Thanks to all the staff and management! We’ll be back!

2  Thank kwanjaiw