Shinta Mani Angkor
US$152
US$29
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$165
  • Pool
US$120
3,292 results
All reviewswelcome homekroya restaurantlarger pooljasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukamazing servicebeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hotelmobile phonedeluxe roommemorable stayquiet street
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I stay at all kinds of hotels all the time and this is one of my favourites in the World. Not only because of the feeling of being home away from home but also the actual hotel, the staff (which are amazing), the service and all.

Love Shinta Mani and will go back again and again whenever I can!

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2015

From the moment we walked into Shinta Mani we were treated like royalty. The hotel is tranquil and calm and the staff can't do enough for you. The rooms are all immaculate and while it is not the cheapest place to stay, it is amazing value.

The Facts:
It is only a short ride by tuk tuk or 15 minute walk from the center of town
The food is delicious
Free 15 minute massages by the pool and cold towels
The hotel organised all our tours and everything went perfectly

Honestly this place was an amazing oasis in the heat of Siem Reap. Totally relaxing, I cannot recommend it highly enough

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clarissa G
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Beautifully appointed rooms, friendly attentive service, espresso machines in the rooms and free mini bar. What more could you want? Oh yes, well-prepared, delicious safe meals, great location and, did I mention fantastic service? I will stay here on all future visits to Siem Reap. We had booked at the Resort but were upgraded to the Club across the street. At first we were skeptical but after a few minutes were very happy to be here. It's more private and quiet on the Club side, and you can still go to the restaurant, gift shop, pool, etc on the other side if you wish.

The concierge and lobby staff arranged all of our rides for us, temple trips, restaurant reservations, spa visits (loved the firm massage) plus always ready with the signature moist, cold jasmine-scented towels upon every arrival.

Lap pool is lovely - you can actually do laps in it ~20-25 meters length.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelgrrl12
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Haute designed, amazing boutique. The other reviews (and pictures) say it all. This is THE place to stay in Siem Reap. Great central location right in the thick of everything. Certainly one of the most beautiful decors i've seen. Best part is the hotel helps support the community, a registered NGO that sells art work and donates to a local micro-loan program and medical clinic.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank JGARDS
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I recently returned from another trip to Cambodia and once again stayed at the divine Shinta Mani Club!

The staff were gorgeous, very caring and welcoming. They just couldn’t do enough to make your stay a more memorable experience. On arrival at the resort, you are always greeted with “welcome home” and handed a cold towel and a chilled bottle of water. Each time you leave the resort, you are offered a bottle of chilled water for your journey. One day, I felt a little under the weather after my morning walk and decided not to join my friend for breakfast. The staff noticed my absence and after enquiring after me a fruit platter, a pot of tea and a ‘get well note’ was delivered to my room! It didn’t stop there, I did eventually leave the room having felt a lot better and on returning to my room, I found a bunch of flowers with a ‘get well’ signed by all the staff! So when you are greeted with “welcome home” you are in fact returning to “your home” and to “your family”!

The breakfast selection is excellent, fruit, pastries, fruit juices and a la carte cooked breakfast and all this is included in your room rate! I felt like a hash brown one day and as it was not on the menu, the chef asked if he could make it for me, I politely declined his gracious gesture due to lack of time. The next morning when I arrived for breakfast, Chef presented me with hash browns prepared especially for me! It certainly was like being home and have family taking care of you. I can go on about Shinta Mani Club but I recommend you visit and experience service that is second to none! #love#love#love Shinta Mani Club!

Oh, did I mention that mini bar is complimentary? Thank you Shinta Mani Club, I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Stayed: July 2015