3,340 results
All reviewswelcome homelarger poolkroya restaurantjasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukbeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hoteldeluxe roommobile phonequiet streetamazing servicepool side
Reviewed 4 March 2015

We have travelled the world for many years but I struggle to think of a friendlier, more service orientated hotel anywhere. The staff are all genuinely friendly and will do anything they can for you. We cannot even single out one person as standing out, they were all brilliant. This is a small and exclusive hotel, very well located for both the Temples and the nightlife. Cannot recommend it more highly.
Bearing in mind the horrific recent history of this beautiful country, it is hard to imagine how this was possible and how far they have come in such a short time. I hope that the opening up to foreign tourists does not destroy this as it has done in so many other countries.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Gregg N
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Wow, what a gem. The best of the 4 hotels we stayed in during our 2 weeks in Cambodia. We had room 101, a 'superior room' on the ground floor beside the lap pool. Fresh fruit in the room replenished daily, fresh flowers, little extras provided free, like ice cream served round the pool every afternoon, bottled water in room, by the pool and whenever you leave the hotel.
The staff in this hotel are exceptional in their care and concern, and they all look happy to be there. Each individual member of staff greets you personally. You are not welcomed 'back' but welcomed 'home'. It may sound corny but they actually mean it. You feel that they care as individuals, not just a formula. Even the member of staff calling tuk tuks expressed concern when we asked for directions to a pharmacy. When I stopped to watch one of the staff folding the lotus flowers which are used as decoration throughout the hotel I was invited to try it out myself. If you add this to a very stylish establishment, sophisticated cooking, and great ambiance you end up with an oasis of calm in the city. Nothing is too much trouble in this hotel, it puts the impersonal corporate hotels to shame.
For those who care about Cambodia it is interesting to note that this hotel hosts training skills schools in 4 different skills, and employs its staff all year round, unlike most Siem Reap hotels. By any measure 275 staff for 110 rooms (the club and the resort across the road) is exceptional

Room Tip: The ground floor superior rooms facing the lap pool are great
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
5  Thank YorkshireLass42
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Beautiful place. I would rate it 5 stars, but service is from good to excellent and it is the good part that I took 1 star off. In cambodia service is usually just ok, everyone is very nice, but it is just not on par with international standards. But comparing to other hotels, the service is great. Thanks.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank melissa e e
Reviewed 3 March 2015

I only had two days to visit Siem Reap and found this hotel through trip advisor recommendations. The recs certainly did not disappoint as this was an amazing hotel.

The rooms are great! They are spacious, clean, comfy bed, large bathroom, great tv, sound system, good balcony. The room was more that I expected.

The pool area cozy. Yes, cozy. The pool is on the small side, I equate it to a 2 lane infinite style lap pool. It was salt water not chlorine which is a plus. The pool is located in the courtyard of the hotel. I don't think many people go to Cambodia to lay poolside so I don't think this is necessarily a below average pool. On the plus side, there is full service by the pool, they'll serve drinks and food to your sitting area.

The staff was amazing...very helpful and I felt like they really cared about me and my experience while in Cambodia!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Donny P
Reviewed 3 March 2015

We stayed here for 3 days during our Indochina trip. This was truly a home away from home. The staff were fantastic and couldn't have done more. The hotel's philosophy is something to be admired. They support the local community through training and education.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends