Pavillon Indochine Hotel
US$214
US$145
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$177
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$117
Sarai Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$127
US$72
Agoda.com
All reviewsfamily roomtuk tuk driverangkor watswimming poolvisiting angkorincluded in the room ratelovely hotelnice poolaway from the hustle and bustledowntown siem reapstayed nightspub streetan oasismassagecambodiaguidemr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We stayed 4 nights in the Pavillon Indochine hotel in a beautiful big family room with 2 bathrooms. The beds were very comfortable and the room well equipped with a fridge and spacious. The hotel has a small but nice pool which we used every day after sightseeing. Breakfast was every day the same in buffet style (except one day we had to order), could be better with some more choice (only white bread available).

Room Tip: We had the Family room on the ground floor which was great
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2017

We stayed for 11 nights and we have been here for several years and we still think that it is a good choice for the money.
It is a 3 stars hotel, quite, greeny, very clean, the rooms are big the pool area is nice and very greeny, the restaurant is cosy and prices reasonable. Friendly staff, they offer massage for reasonable price.
It is not in the center but it is not a problem as the tuk-tuk drivers take you to the center for only 2 USD and back for 2,5-3 USD, in generally there are too many tuk-tuks in town so you can get a tuk-tuk for 15 USD for a whole day.
All in all a good experience at Pavillon Indochine.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Orly C
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The property is lovely - kudos to the gardener and very well placed between temples and the town of Siem Riep. The tuk-tuk driver inclusion makes this an ideal location from which to explore. Our Tuk-Tuk driver, Hong Seng, was excellent. Not only was he very personable, but his knowledge and delight in showing visitors his home town was one of the highlights of a trip chock-a-block full of highlights. In addition, I would call out Mayon from the restaurant. She was so gracious in helping me with my 'approximation' of Cambodian words - needless to say we both had more than a few giggles over my attempt. And last but not least, stay here for the front desk, they could not have been more helpful in providing us answers to our myriad of questions.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Booked this hotel directly, and was very impressed by the whole experience. The driver was waiting for me when I arrived at the airport, and took me the 10-15 minutes to the hotel. Rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. Only had breakfast one morning, as I left early, but it was quite good. They gave me a great rate to be able to use the room until my 11pm flight, which was very helpful.
Location is about 15 minutes to Angkor Wat. By booking direct, I was able to get the tuktuk included for the entire stay. Just book it at the front desk and it is quick and convenient to get one anywhere. I paid extra to travel to Beng Mea Lea temple, and it was very well worth it, as that was my favorite temple I saw.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Tarnold8200
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Booking was easy directly with the hotel, facilities like transport to the airport and the booked Tuktuk driver excellent. All the stuff very friendly and helpful at any time, including nightguard.
The little restaurant can be recomanded very much. The breakfast was simple but delicious. The pool and the rooms very clean. We can warmly recommend the spa food massage after a long warm day in the temple. By the way: the hotel is close to the temple. Enjoy your stay as we did very much!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple