Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$73
US$41
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$45
US$118
US$53
US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$10
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$12/night.

Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$14
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$16/night.

All reviewstuk tuk driverhomemade jamsclosest hotelangkor watgreat massageswimming poolvisiting angkorincluded in the room ratecharming hotela lovely stayaway from the hustle and bustlestayed nightscambodiamrproximityruinssunrise
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We stayed for 11 nights and we have been here for several years and we still think that it is a good choice for the money.
It is a 3 stars hotel, quite, greeny, very clean, the rooms are big the pool area is nice and very greeny, the restaurant is cosy and prices reasonable. Friendly staff, they offer massage for reasonable price.
It is not in the center but it is not a problem as the tuk-tuk drivers take you to the center for only 2 USD and back for 2,5-3 USD, in generally there are too many tuk-tuks in town so you can get a tuk-tuk for 15 USD for a whole day.
All in all a good experience at Pavillon Indochine.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Orly C
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The property is lovely - kudos to the gardener and very well placed between temples and the town of Siem Riep. The tuk-tuk driver inclusion makes this an ideal location from which to explore. Our Tuk-Tuk driver, Hong Seng, was excellent. Not only was he very personable, but his knowledge and delight in showing visitors his home town was one of the highlights of a trip chock-a-block full of highlights. In addition, I would call out Mayon from the restaurant. She was so gracious in helping me with my 'approximation' of Cambodian words - needless to say we both had more than a few giggles over my attempt. And last but not least, stay here for the front desk, they could not have been more helpful in providing us answers to our myriad of questions.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Booked this hotel directly, and was very impressed by the whole experience. The driver was waiting for me when I arrived at the airport, and took me the 10-15 minutes to the hotel. Rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. Only had breakfast one morning, as I left early, but it was quite good. They gave me a great rate to be able to use the room until my 11pm flight, which was very helpful.
Location is about 15 minutes to Angkor Wat. By booking direct, I was able to get the tuktuk included for the entire stay. Just book it at the front desk and it is quick and convenient to get one anywhere. I paid extra to travel to Beng Mea Lea temple, and it was very well worth it, as that was my favorite temple I saw.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Tarnold8200
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Booking was easy directly with the hotel, facilities like transport to the airport and the booked Tuktuk driver excellent. All the stuff very friendly and helpful at any time, including nightguard.
The little restaurant can be recomanded very much. The breakfast was simple but delicious. The pool and the rooms very clean. We can warmly recommend the spa food massage after a long warm day in the temple. By the way: the hotel is close to the temple. Enjoy your stay as we did very much!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IngeborgKei
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Had to make a last minute booking and it was a very pleasant stay for $50 a night (I wouldn't pay more). Staff were all friendly and accommodating. Spacious and clean room. Chilled pool area. Tasty breakfast.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple