Free cancellation until 07/25
US$46
US$43
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$51
US$65
US$36
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$281
US$255
5,818 results
All reviewshospitality desklandmark roomtuk tukbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelpub streetspecial thankslate checkprivilege floornoodlesamazing servicepool sidetrip to siem reapwould highly recommend this hotelwelcome drinktour guideold market
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

You are greeted with a nice lobby and welcoming staff and drink. The room and facilities are great, and so is the spa. When we were there, there was a wedding nearby and the sound system was really loud

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Borei Angkor hotel. It’s the most beautiful hotel I’ve every stayed at. The staff was wonderful to us and we stayed on the privilege floor on 4th floor. The staff made our stay very memorable. They all knew our names and greeted us daily with smiles. I would like to especially thank Meta, he is wonderful, very friendly, helpful and kind. Also, Reena, she is so lovely and helpful. Andy, Sokmen, Rayou, Mr Alex and Mr Sony for their wonderful customer service. I’ve stayed in many hotels and have never had such great customer service in my lifetime. Thank you for your hospitality and for being so kind and wonderful. All the best.

Matter family.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We liked this spa so much we came 3 nights in a row! It’s in a good location at the old market with easy access to food and shopping post massage. Pricing is competitive, place is clean and professionally run.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 nights in Siem Reap. The last two were spent at the Borei Angkor Resort.
When we arrived we were upgraded to the Sunset Suite on the Privilege floor which included a bathtub and a beautiful swinging bed on a huge balcony.
This could not have come at a better time as I had been unwell the evening before and needed to relax and re-energise.
I mentioned to Rayou how thankful I was for the upgrade due to feeling unwell and he went out of his way to organise a pot of ginger and honey tea as he said this would settle my stomach. He was right!
The next morning he checked on me and asked if he was able to do anything else to help. The stay at this resort has been nothing short of superb. The staff in the lobby greet you personally and with a lovely smile. It is very welcoming and I would like to thank all the staff at this resort, your manager should be truly proud! Special thanks to Rayou, Meta and Reena...you have made our stay perfect!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I had the pleasure of staying here for 2 nights. On arrival I was greeted with a welcome drink and a snack before being escorted to my room. It was a beautiful hotel, modern lobby and very clean rooms. The buffet breakfast was delicious with a mixture of Asian and western cuisine. Lots of variety may I add. The service was top notch, staff was able to help me with anything I needed. I was a solo female traveller and I felt completely safe here. Staff was also super kind. The transportation to and from the airport was efficient in a clean air conditioned car. The only thing was, mosquitos kept getting in...I wonder if housekeeping opens the balcony door when they're cleaning. Anyways, I still recommend this hotel and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo