1) Location: it is alright. Not in the tourist area but walkable, about 15 mins walk to old market/pub street.
2) Pool: it is nice, big enough, clean and fresh.
3) Restaurant: excellent! Breakfast is set menu but they are delicious. We had dinner there a few times and we liked it a lot.
4) Room: main light on the ceiling was broken since we checked-in. Told the receptionist and she promised will get someone to fix the next day but NO ONE ever came. So our room is always quite dark during our 4 nights stay.(although there were some lights worked but not enough) Last day they didn’t even bother to clean our room. And the body gel was empty.
5) Staff: the receptionists are so lack of training. There was awhile they insist we hadn’t pay our tour that we booked through the reception which we did pay right when we booked it. And they were chatting having so much fun when I had questions. (And I mean only receptionists, the staff in restaurant are fine)
6) Other: The tour we booked from the hotel is quite nice. The driver (Mr. Savin) is super nice and friendly. Highly recommend him.
It’s a nice place to stay, if it wasn’t their staff are so unprofessional, I would like to stay at this hotel again. But well, sorry, their poor-discipline really made our stay unpleasant. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking