Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel
US$93
US$68
US$28
US$24
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$121
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$120
All reviewsarranged driverstuk tukpub streetquiet area of siem reapgreat place to coolpeace cafetop floorfree shuttlestayed nightsgorgeous hotelwould stay here againincluded breakfastbus stationhotel roomnight marketfantastic staytown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2017

In the hotel, I first bought just two nights but we decided to stay one night longer. Very nice and helpful staff, excellent purity and amenities rooms. Great location. Quality breakfast. I recommend.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Ngoun S, General Manager at Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Dear Value Guests,

Thanks you so much for taking your time to review our hotel.

We are happy to have you stay and we all are very grateful to hear everything is going well with your stay.

Wish you all the best.

Mudra Angkor Team.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

After booking this hotel, the day before my arrival I called from Bangkok to ask if they could pick me up from the bus station. I was a little vague with the details of my arrival as that depended on the time to clear immigration at the boarder, I guessed about 4pm. We arrived not at a bus station, but the office off the bus company, and there holding a sign with my name printed on it was a smiling tuk tuk driver. How's that for service? We arrived at the hotel and after a fuss free check-in were shown our room. Pleasant and clean it was, complete with flat screen TV, fridge and air-con. I loved the bathroom with a step in shower with a huge shower head and glass doors. No wet floor around the sink and toilet.We stayed 3 nights, unfortunately I didn't get to use the pool but it looked nice. We had a view of it from the upstairs dining area where we enjoyed the free breakfast, of which there was a good choice with orange juice and local coffee. I doubt if I will return to Siem Reap now Angkor Wat is ticked off the bucket list, but I will recommend this hotel to anybody who is going there. Great value, great service, quality establishment.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Ngoun S, General Manager at Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for staying with us at Mudra Angkor and we are so please to have you stay during your visit to Siem Reap.

We wish you all the best and thanks once again for the review.

Mudra Angkor Team.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

We stayed in a double delux room and it was clean, quiet, and had everything we needed. Airport pickup was a nice touch. The staff will give you great advice about where to go and how to tackle Angkor Wat, and will arrange services accordingly. They aren't knowledgeable and so so kind and courteous. The breakfast included is delicious and the pool is a great place to cool off after a day of seeing the temples. Lux, the manager is very helpful too- he runs a good business. We had a problem with our flights and added another 2 nights with his help. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Ngoun S, Manager at Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2017

Dear Guests,

Thanks you so much for your positive review about our boutique hotel, it was a pleasure having you staying with us and we are glad that you happy about our service as we always try our out-most to give you and our customers as much as we could.

We could not stop saying thanks you enough for your biggest support to our hotel and we are all with the team will keep doing our goal to receive more 5* Review like you.

We are all with the team wish you all the best

Best Regards

Ngoun Sominea (Mr.)

Reviewed February 6, 2017

My stay at Mudra Angkor was very enjoyable. The hotel has had recent renovations and is modern and comfortable. There is a swimming pool that is clean and great for reviving after a day of sightseeing. The staff is friendly and polite, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. I was very happy with my stay at Angkor Mudra and hope to return there sometime!!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ngoun S, General Manager at Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Joe,

Thanks you so much for taking your valuable time to write us with this lovely review. We are so happy to have you stay with us at Mudra Angkor and please to hear everything was going well with you during your stay. We want to say thanks you for staying and we wish you all the best and happy traveling.

Best Regards

Mr. Ngoun Sominea (Lux).
General Manager at Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel.

With love and all the staff.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

A lovely quiet small hotel with large rooms and excellent facilities. Away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre.and quite close to the the Angkor temple complex. I will definitely stay there again. The surrounding small village atmosphere is superb with a large market and lots of eateries and a great Khmer family run bar/restaurant a few doors away. A lovely hotel in a great location. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ngoun S, General Manager at Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Dear guests,

Thanks you for staying and yes so sorry to have not met you during your stay but lovely to hear everything is great with you.

All my staff are very keen and happy to help all of our clients with everything they need. I wish you all the best and hope to see you again when you return to Siem Reap.

Mudra Angkor & Lux