All reviews crocodile farm miss kim tuk tuk pub street yoga classes top floor angkor wat helped us plan night market home away from home cooking class salt water pool local community fish amok air con cool down after a long day
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter Abbey booked this amazing hotel for us. It exceeded all of my expectations
My husband and I Ioved our stay here and have already recommended it to friends and family.
The staff were so friendly and helpful.
The VEGAN food was amazing.
Our room was gorgeous.
The pool was great.
Within walking distance to the night market etc.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Baby Elephant B, Owner at Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello Awrabest,

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to have you stay. We do our best to ensure that people of all dietary requirements have loads of delicious options when they stay with us in Siem Reap! We'll be developing our menu more, so hopefully when you come back next time you'll be just as excited as you were this time round!

The Baby Elephant team works very hard to ensure our valued guests have an exceptional stay with us in Siem Reap.

We're really happy that you enjoyed your stay and we will be looking forward to having you visit again! Thank you to your daughter Abbey!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed here with my girlfriend in a classic double room, which was very spacious and well appointed. It is a small hotel which gives it a very cozy and friendly feel. It was definitely my favorite part of Siem Reap (perhaps second to the Angkor temples, of course). The restaurant has a lot of great veggie options, which I appreciated; was reasonably priced, and has a good value happy hour. I would also recommend the great Cambodian cooking course with the head chef. I just wish I had been able to attend one of the yoga classes which are on Tuesday and Thursday (perhaps one could be scheduled on the weekend?).

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Creighton_rw

Dear Creighton_rw,

Thank you for staying with us when you visited Siem Reap! We love having family groups visit - especially lovely people like yourselves.

We are really proud of our cooking classes and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed yours.

Thanks for your feedback regarding yoga classes! I'll definitely see if we can get one scheduled in for Saturday or Sunday soon.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Ilana :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were a group of 10 Professional Coaches staying here in 2016. We were well looked after and everything about our stay was superb. I loved the cocktails and swim in pool after a hot day out. Breakfast was always good. Room great.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for your review. We all fondly remember having your group stay with us and we're so glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We will be looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Ilana

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The best hotel in Siem Reap! Amazing service, the quality of the food is amazing with so many different items on the menu to order for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate all our breakfasts at the hotel and they were delicious. The staff are very friendly - catering to your any need. The bedrooms were comfy and spacious and the pool was a great way to spend our afternoons relaxing and drinking the specialty cocktails by the pool. While you're staying there, why not try one of the cooking classes there, where they take you on a tour of the markets, you cook with them and then eat the meal! The curry and prawn and mango salad dishes were my fav! I will definitely be coming back.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Isabella,

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that you found your room to be comfortable and spacious.

We're also glad to hear you enjoyed cooking with Chef Hoyha!

We'll be looking forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed there in January 2017.
It’s a very friendly hotel and it does a lot to support the local community with a friendly team of staff from the region.
The rooms are clean and the pool is nice.
The staff are great

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Tim H,

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly service. Apart from senior management (who have overcome huge obstacles to have gained the experience and qualifications that they have), our staff have all been recruited from backgrounds of hardship. We work very hard to ensure they have access to professional development, a fair and equitable work environment and salary package, and we are so grateful to hear that you appreciated that.

We're also really thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms, gorgeous pool area, and wonderful staff.

Thank you for supporting us and enjoying a relaxing holiday with us!

Hope to see you again in the future!