US$39
  • Breakfast included
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$13
  • Pool
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$49
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$248
US$40
  • Breakfast included
US$91
US$73
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$194
US$45
All reviewscrocodile farmmiss kimtuk tukpub streetyoga classesquiet lanetop floorangkor wathelped us plannight marketcooking classphnom penhcool downsalt water poolnice poolfantastic stayair con
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed here with my girlfriend in a classic double room, which was very spacious and well appointed. It is a small hotel which gives it a very cozy and friendly feel. It was definitely my favorite part of Siem Reap (perhaps second to the Angkor temples, of course). The restaurant has a lot of great veggie options, which I appreciated; was reasonably priced, and has a good value happy hour. I would also recommend the great Cambodian cooking course with the head chef. I just wish I had been able to attend one of the yoga classes which are on Tuesday and Thursday (perhaps one could be scheduled on the weekend?).

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Creighton_rw
Baby Elephant B, Owner at Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Creighton_rw,

Thank you for staying with us when you visited Siem Reap! We love having family groups visit - especially lovely people like yourselves.

We are really proud of our cooking classes and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed yours.

Thanks for your feedback regarding yoga classes! I'll definitely see if we can get one scheduled in for Saturday or Sunday soon.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Ilana :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were a group of 10 Professional Coaches staying here in 2016. We were well looked after and everything about our stay was superb. I loved the cocktails and swim in pool after a hot day out. Breakfast was always good. Room great.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for your review. We all fondly remember having your group stay with us and we're so glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We will be looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Ilana

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The best hotel in Siem Reap! Amazing service, the quality of the food is amazing with so many different items on the menu to order for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate all our breakfasts at the hotel and they were delicious. The staff are very friendly - catering to your any need. The bedrooms were comfy and spacious and the pool was a great way to spend our afternoons relaxing and drinking the specialty cocktails by the pool. While you're staying there, why not try one of the cooking classes there, where they take you on a tour of the markets, you cook with them and then eat the meal! The curry and prawn and mango salad dishes were my fav! I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Isabella,

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that you found your room to be comfortable and spacious.

We're also glad to hear you enjoyed cooking with Chef Hoyha!

We'll be looking forward to having you back in the future!

Kind regards,

Ilana and the Baby Elephant team :)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed there in January 2017.
It’s a very friendly hotel and it does a lot to support the local community with a friendly team of staff from the region.
The rooms are clean and the pool is nice.
The staff are great

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Tim H,

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly service. Apart from senior management (who have overcome huge obstacles to have gained the experience and qualifications that they have), our staff have all been recruited from backgrounds of hardship. We work very hard to ensure they have access to professional development, a fair and equitable work environment and salary package, and we are so grateful to hear that you appreciated that.

We're also really thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms, gorgeous pool area, and wonderful staff.

Thank you for supporting us and enjoying a relaxing holiday with us!

Hope to see you again in the future!

Kind regards,

Ilana and the Baby Elephant team :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I’ve been travelling to Cambodia since 2009 and generally spend over a month each year in Siem Reap while I volunteer. Over the years I have stayed in all manner of hotels and been extremely lucky to include some top notch ones in my assortment. I have just returned from a 5 week stint at Baby Elephant. This was my second year and it (hopefully) won’t be my last.
Baby Elephant is my home from home. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t things that don’t go quite right but hey, welcome to Cambodia! This is a real hotel, with real people running it and if you let them, they will give you insights into this beautiful country and its delightful people. Sure, there are mosquitos, the power does sometimes fail (honestly not often they have a generator), not all the staff have an excellent command of English (but they really are trying) and I actually like it being down a quiet little street. I've been in busier streets and much prefer this side of town. I walk the little road "home" alone frequently as I walk in and out of town all the time (10-15 minutes?) if I don’t fancy taking one of the tuk tuks that are nearly always available. I stay in a budget room but I enjoy the same breakfast (one of the best breakfasts I’ve had in Cambodia), the same restaurant (great food), the same bar (oh, I miss happy hour), the same pool as everyone else. The room is plenty big enough, it’s bright and has room to unpack and some working space too, a kettle and tea/coffee (and water in glass refillable bottles to keep plastic waste to a minimum), the air con works (often at this price air con is extra and not cheap), the shower is good and hot and the wifi in the room excellent. That does me thank you. But no, at Baby Elephant you get more…
Illana and Adam and their wonderful staff are dedicated to making it more than a hotel, dedicated to making a difference in the world. The staff are correctly paid and slowly and patiently trained. The cat may condescend to sit with you… Very soon you are part of the Baby Elephant family.
I am not a fan of large impersonal hotels and if you are the same, you’ll love Baby Elephant. I've never stayed in a hotel where so many of the guests become friends!
If you read this and book, please have a couple of cocktails and stretch out against the wall in the corner by the pool. My favourite spot. Please leave it free in January though…

Stayed: January 2018