Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel
US$120
US$117
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewscrocodile farmtuk tukpub streetyoga classestop floorangkor wathelped us planhome away from homenight marketcooking classfish amoklocal communitycool downstay in siem reapnice poolpacked breakfastfantastic stay
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff very friendly but be aware of the mosquito. The rooms are basic but nevertheless ok. Gaps in windows and lots of mosquito in rooms.
My wife had a bad time and many bites.
Food good and pool.
Rooms just need a bit of attention.
Trips brilliant and over all a fab place to visit. Cambodian people are lovely

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank c j a
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel in November and I am only now just getting round to write a review but I wanted to make sure I did.

We had a truly wonderful stay at baby elephant. We got one of the premium rooms and it was worth it. Especially as I fell ill one day was in the hotel all day but I was so comfortable and well looked after by the staff.

The staff are extremely helpful and so hospitable. We booked our Angkor tuk tuk and guide from here.

We felt so relaxed here. The food was incredible too, some of the best in Siem Reap we thought.

Thank you for our wonderful stay!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Adorable and luxurious hotel with spa, restaurant and pool. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The pool was great after a long day at the temples and the food was delicious. The spa was so nice to have right at the hotel! I also spoke with the owner who told me that they are working to give back to the community. I highly recommend this place and hope to go back.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I can not add any more than the brilliant reviews of this wonderful oasis. The food is amazing and delicious. The rooms are great.
The staff are just brilliant. From
Being greeted at the gates after a tuk tuk ride with cold towels and refreshing juice to Chenda. Chenda you will find is a gem amongst incredible staff at baby elephant. She is warm, informative, funny and a master cocktail maker. Although she does need to decide on one football team to follow .

This is a place that will ensure I come back to Siem Reap. Well done

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We arrived late to the hotel, not knowing what to expect since it was booked by our travel agent. When we arrived at 10 pm the staff greeted us with a warm smile and a welcome drink. They arranged dinner for us even though the restaurant had just closed. We had a standard room and it was large with a nice bathroom and good air conditioning.
The staff are extremely attentive and friendly.
Breakfast is made to order and was included with our room
The pool and happy hour were very welcome after a long day of sightseeing!
The hotel is just a short walk from the center of town/pub street/night markets.or take a tuk tuk for $3.00
The hotel also offers yoga classes
I can highly recommend this hotel, it has a great atmosphere!
We wished we had stayed longer, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family