The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$68
US$60
Hotels.com
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$74
US$51
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$46
US$45
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$60
US$45
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$15
US$13
  • Pool
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$20
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$134
US$102
Hotels.com
All reviewswashing machineliving roomfull kitchenpub streettuk tukno liftdining tablerooms are hugebuffet breakfastlucky malllarge balconyangkor watswimming poolquiet locationnoodlesexcellent hotelthoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

A beautiful hotel in a perfect location in the French Quarter of Siem Reap. Hotel has beautiful decor, massive rooms, friendly attentive service and a lovely pool area which was needed after exploring the city and temples. Within walking distance of downtown or just a $2 tuk tuk drive. Highly recommended

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mezzajoy
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night (two adults and two kids). Our two bedroom, two bathroom apartment was massive. It was excellent value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The hotel breakfast was good, but I wouldn't recommend the restaurant for other meals.

The pool was great.

There were a fair few mosquitoes in our apartment, but I don't know if this was a problem limited only to our room or this hotel.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Chris_S123
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This is a wonderful hotel - we returned again this year and were once more delighted with the incredible personal service of all the staff, the great location and the fantastic rooms and facilities, including their tours. We absolutely recommend staying here, whether you want to veg out, or see the sites.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms in main buildings are quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank alinta769
Reviewed 21 June 2015

I had arranged for the hotel to pick me up buy they didn't turn up so had to arranged for own taxi. Stayed here 5 nights and got a huge 2 bedroom apartment although I booked a one bedroom which was fantastic. The hotel location is not all that good. It is a bit of a walk away from pub st and the main centre and down a dark st which feels unsafe. Main issue with hotel was that I went to use the shower and the head came off I think it had been broken then rested on top to look ok. Reported this to the hotel immediately on the day I arrived but when I checked out they tried to charge me $35 for the damage although this was eventually dropped.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WoodV
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Amazing hotel. We were 7 and we had 2 big suites for a total of 3 big rooms with all you need, a laundry machine, a kitchen and a balcony. The location is perfect, near to everything. The breakfast is succulent and fit the taste of everybody. The staff took good care of us. The hotel organize some trips to Angkor Wat and other things around like waterfalls (Phnom Kulen, Kbal Spean). I highly recommand this hotel if you want to spend a wonderful time in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends