Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$77
US$50
US$45
US$83
US$73
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$60
US$53
US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$10
Priceline
  • Pool
US$139
US$77
Priceline
All reviewsnespresso machinemalaiprivate saunabamboo themecopper bathboodle fightswinging tableslemongrass oilangkor watbeautiful small hoteltuk tuksitting roompub streethotel restaurant isthe hotel staffrooms are hugeoutdoor pool
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I don't find this place to be 5-star property and honestly left the hotel with slightly mixed feelings due to few reasons. The hotel features 10 rooms/suites only which is great, no groups, no rumours. Location isn't the best - not far from the main road, but quite far from the downtown (not a walking distance at all). Tuk tuk ride is 2 USD one way, can ask for a free ride only between 5 to 6 pm and back at 10 pm. No restaurants within the walking distance, just a very basic kiosk. The onsite restaurant is very pleasant, staff very nice, but it is quite expensive (for European, not to mention Cambodian standards). You pay at least twice of what you'd pay in the center, but ofc you don't wanna travel 4 times per day to the city.
The overall maintenance of the rooms isn't perfect, missing 'do not disturb' sign (never replaced), water outlet blocked 3 times and bathroom getting almost flooded after each shower (spoke to front desk 3 times but it's never been fixed). From widely advertised iPad and local phone we just got the phone on the 2nd (after our request). Nespresso machine looked never serviced and barely worked. It's not that I travelled to Siem Reap to play in iPad and so, but why to advertise it? Same goes for the bathrobes - never seen any. The standard rooms are big, though, 2 a/c, 2 flat screens, comfortable bed. Apparently someone put so much effort at the beginning, but then let the place down a bit.
Staff is very nice and polite, especially in the restaurant and at the airport pickup (pick up and drop off are free). Breakfast was good, with take-away option available which is great when you plan a long day. It's a'la carte, with international and asian choices.
The hotel can also book you a car or tuk tuk for the full day which is a good option, however you can find it much cheaper (15 instead of 25 USD) elsewhere.
Swimming pool is quite small, but still big enough for quick, refreshing swim.
Overall experience is ok, however location, elevated prices and many features mismatching (missing) compared with what was advertised were the negative aspects of my stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Phan B, General Manager at Les Bambous Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Essinia,

Greeting from Les Bambous Luxury Hotel.

We are glad to hear that your recent experience with us was pleasant and that you had an amazing time and enjoyed our hospitality. We greatly appreciate your kind compliments on our breakfast and staff. Thank you for bringing oversize couch to our attention. We will look into the matter and where possible improve for the future.

We wish to have a chance of welcoming you back in the near future.

Les Bambous Luxury Hote
#16, Kruos Village, Svaydangkum, Siem Reap.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Siem Reap is a busy, noisy town, but Les Bambous is located on a quiet and peaceful street. It's not far from the middle of town, but they provide a tuk-run into the tourist area. (You're on your own making your way home.) The grounds were serene, the accommodations were luxurious and the staff was wonderful! Our room was huge and comfortable. We'd definitely visit again!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Phan B, General Manager at Les Bambous Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear MarionPay,

Greetings from Les Bambous Luxury Hotel Siem Reap.

We are extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your time throughout your stay with us. We are also glad that we were able to exceed your expectation and make your stay so memorable due to the service provided including our colleagues and it's truly a joy to work with them. We will surely share your great comment to them and the entire team as well.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back for another memorable and wonderful stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I booked this hotel many months before my stay at Agoda. The description intrigued me and the price was really affordable.
I was picked up at the airport by Det in a very comfortable Lexus. As my plane had been delayed and I had endured intolerable delays at Visa on Arrival at the back of a line of 300 queueing I was fearful that he might have given me up as a bad job.
Strong advice: get the visa in your own country.
I arrived at the hotel in the dark. The approach road was in a poor state and I began to wonder what the hotel would be like.
The reception is located in an open cabin by the entrance to the driveway which surprised me.
I was allocated suite 302. I entered into an enormous suite. The bathroom is bigger than some hotel rooms.
Before I could unpack the receptionist returned and apologised and said I should be in suite 203.
On entering suite 203 I was astounded at the size. It was even bigger. It had. 2 king sized beds and the bathroom had its own sauna. It had an enormous balcony
I had dinner in the restaurant. I chose a Khmer meal and was not disappointed. The restaurant has full length glass walls on all four sides and the seating included swing tables which were a first for me.
In the morning I had an excellent breakfast from an extensive menu with very attentive service.
The hotel provides a Lexus car with driver for a tour to take in Angkor Wat, other temples and anywhere you choose in the city for US$45 for 8 hours which I believe was an incredible bargain. I was fortunate to have Det as my driver as he is very personable and fluent in English.
Upon my return I was shown the ease of actuating the sauna and literally in moments was enjoying its benefits.
I enjoyed some “happy hour” beers followed by another local dish.
I have been fortunate to circumnavigate the world many times and experience many 5 star hotels. I can honestly say that this was the MOST LUXURIOUS I have ever experienced.
The Wi-Fi was very fast.
It only has 10 suites I strongly urge you to book one if your plans take in Siem Reap.
You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I saw 2 suites. They are all good but 203 is beyond the expectations of most people.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Radford007

Dear Radford007,

Greeting from Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

A pleasure reading your wonderful review of your recent experience at our property and that you were impressed with the quality of services and accommodation with us including our location, room, pool, shuttle service and especially our staffs who made your stayed a memorable once. We are also delighted to hear that our breakfast is a perfect and tasty. We all appreciated your feedback and hopefully you will come back to stay with us again soon.

Best Regards

#16, Kruos Village, Svaydangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Not too far off the main road. Room is clean and the breakfast is good. Transport service via tuktuk is also convenient. Good Cambodian feel. Near the pub street and night market. About 15mins tuktuk ride. 40mins from Angkor Wat. Friendly staff.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Phan B, General Manager at Les Bambous Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear EusoffCasper,

Greeting from Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us to other travelers on TripAdvisor.

It was great to read your kind words and know that overall you enjoyed a memorable stay at our property. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

opted for the upgraded room which was large enough for a family. Huge, well appointed bathroom with private sauna. Great AC, comfortable king beds. Property is well designed , has a really cool restaurant/bar setup, and staff was overly accommodating. Not only was the service comparable to that of a fine hotel in Europe but the entire staff was so welcoming ... it was like chatting with friends each day. Hotel also will arrange for private guides/tours and bill through to your room. We did two days of tours through the hotel. Small circle Angkor Wat with private english speaking guide and day two we were taken out to Tonle Sap to see the lake and floating villages. You only need a guide for the temple explanations, not for the floating markets/villages. We were given the same private driver both days with a lexus RX350... do not do Tuk Tuk for these tours, roads are SUPER dusty..

On property beers ($2US) cocktails($5US) and food ($6US) were all great. on property happy hour 3-6pm cocktails and beer are half price !! $2.50 mojitos..

Very quiet hotel, slept great and rarely saw another guest in 5 days.

You will need to get a tuk tuk for $2-$3 to get to most places which the hotel arranges with 5 minutes notice. absolutely no problems getting around from here as the hotel is a block off of the main boulevard that runs between airport and downtown (10 minutes to either)

Room Tip: landmark suite is huge and has 2 king beds and a huge bathroom with private sauna that works really well..
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnnyWalker128
Phan B, General Manager at Les Bambous Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear JohnnyWalker128,