Memoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel
US$57
US$29
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
US$134
US$105
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Pool
3,681 results
All reviewsmr chanfree laundrymemoire suitelucky mallphasy sunpub streetguest experience managerfree mini bartuk tuknight marketlaundry servicethe hotel stafffamily suiteupgraded to a suitepersonal assistantspecial thanksi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. We were celebrating my father's 60th Birthday. The hospitality was superb. The staff were professional and friendly. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. We were just very sad we didn't have more days to spend here. Would definitely go back!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018

The staff were always very friendly and helpful, and by the time we left we were sad because it felt like we were leaving our friends. The swing-sofa beds by the pool were our favorite place to hang out after a busy day visiting the temples.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Had a 5 night stay at Memoire. It is a value for money hotel. All rank of staff make you feel at home with their politeness and the art of personal touch. With their greet and smile you feels energetic eventhough you are dowm to earth tired.
Rooms: Well maintained, spacious, clean and comfortable.
Breakfast: Fresh, variety of choices, appetizing and tasty.
Location: Easily accessible to any place you want to see or buy. 10 minute walk to Pub Street and Night Market.
2 USD to Pub Street if by Tuk-Tuk.
Highly recommend this hotel for those who need amazing and pleasant holiday.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We returned to the memoire for the third time this February and as usual had a fantastic time. One of the things that makes this hotel unique is the staff and the general manager. They make you feel like this is your home and they always remember your name. They are courteous, helpful and professional yet personal. The hotel is centrally located, the rooms are large the beds very comfortable and the room clean. There is a delightful restaurant with an outdoor patio that is a wonderful place to have breakfast. The restaurant also has a varied and excellent menu. I love this hotel and the experiences we have had there and look forward to returning next year.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank PaulE0618
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I stayed here for a few days in January. It is a beautiful hotel that is centrally located to Pub St which is a few minutes in tuk tuk.

I used the spa to have my feet done and this was a luxurious experience for a very cheap price.

What really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the fantastic staff who can't do enough for you. When I ran out of my room screaming as there was a lizard in there I was helped by a kind staff member who just happened to be in the hallway.

I also managed to cut my toe quite badly and I was nursed by a staff member (a manager I think) and when I asked for his name he gave me a card so I think he is called Mr Thou Meng Long (Dawind). He nursed my foot like a professional doctor, first putting on gloves, cleaning it and bandaging it. He went above and beyond and was exceptional service. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends