3,914 results
All reviews memoire suite free laundry lucky mall pub street guest experience manager tuk tuk free mini bar night market the hotel staff laundry service family suite upgraded to a suite special thanks personal assistant i highly recommend this hotel buffet breakfast airport transfer
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Service is excellent and all the staff are very friendly. Mr Chan went all way out to ensure that my stay is comfortable and memorable. I was greeted by name everytime when I enter the hotel. Rooms are clean and nice. Breakfast are nice and have quite a great variety. Strongly recommend this hotel to all.

Room tip: All rooms are good
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank teebeekwee
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

Siem Reap is a very interesting place to visit but our hotel in general and specially the staff was beyond the standards with the service and their attentions they made sure we got the experience we were looking for. Since the day we arrived started with a perfect reception by our hostess Jack who had the right attitude all the time ready to help in every minute and extremely helpful, and Peter who found us the tour we wanted even being in New Year when everything is busy or close. All the staff no exception receives you with a smile and help all the time for any thing you need. Just an excellent hotel and great great staff. Very recommended to stay here

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2015

This is our first time to travel in Cambodia, we have stayed in Phnom Penh for 1 night & Siem Reap for 3 nights. As we got a complimentary stay for first two nights in Siem Reap at other hotel from a lucky draw, in order to extend my trip, I also booked 1 night stay in Mamoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel.

I must say: "Mamoire" is my best experience ever stayed, truely value for money! Firstly, we were warmly welcomed at the airport, with cold towel & drinks, comfortable Limousine, which is already included in the room rate! The driver & one hotel staff took us to go another route, quickly show us the beautiful Angkor Wat, even it's just passed by, we were very impressed.

Hotel is clean & stylish. Every staff is friendly with beautiful smile, helpful and kind, which makes us feel like home.

For the accommodation, we booked one MEMOIRE SUITE, but Mr. Chan upgrade us to FAMILY SUITE. Actually we love MEMOIRE SUITE more as it's more romantic, but we also have a good stay in FAMILY SUITE.

The location is good, just 15 mins walk to the city centre. If you have time, you can try the hotel restaurant, the food is very delicious! The last impressive service is complimentary laundry service, we love it so much!!

Highly recommend this wonderful hotel.
You will regret if you don't stay in Mamoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Mr. Chan and Ms. Saki went out of their way to ensure our stay was a memorable one.
Rooms are clean and spacious.
The location is near restaurants, local night market and attractions.
The pool and sauna are well maintained.
Our guide was fluent in English and very knowledgeable.

Room tip: Best to get a package deal which provides you with a Tuk Tuk, breakfast and laundry service.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

We had an awesome stay in this hotel. It was our first time to travel in siem reap. I based my booking on traveller's review itself. All comments are true! The drinks in the fridge were FOC! When we were picked up from the airport and reach the hotel (10-12 mins drive), they arranged for an upgrade of our room to a suite room FOC (lucky me). More so all the hotel staff are hospitable and helpful. Great variety of buffet breakfast and they can arranged for the daily city tour at a very affordable price. U don't need to book a package tour from a travel agent if you do not want to spend much money. As I celebrated my birthday in siem reap, the hotel staff gave me a surprise birthday cake and a well sung birthday song!!! We will definitely stay here again when we return back to siem reap and recommend it to our colleagues and friends! More power to Memoire D' Angkor Hotel! Kudos!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple