“Good place to eat but is close most of the time!”

The Crocodile River Bistro
Ranked #53 of 1,012 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is Belgian owned and serves German ,Belgium and Thai food.We are doing BBQ every Sunday afternoon
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I had dinner party with friends, can serve up to 40 people in total inc sitting on bar, dishes are good and some choices but u have to make sure resturant is open! I get back there 3 more times for dinner but it was simply closed!
I couldn’t figure it up when is open and when its close finally!

Werner v, Owner at The Crocodile River Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Hello sir we are open from Tuesday till Sunday from 12 Pm till 10.30 Pm only Mondays we are closed.This is clearly mentioned on the Tripadvisor page.So probably you came 3 time on a Monday.Kind regard

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Please, eat here! It was by far one of the best places we ate at. I had the fish with dill sauces(highly recommended), my boyfriend had the chicken skewers(moist and flavorful) and the portion sizes were large. I had leftovers. Its a short ride from the Main Street but please make the drive. You won’t be disappointed.

Werner v, Owner at The Crocodile River Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for the nice review hope to see you again.Werner

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Just a proper burger!
Forget the “yes ,but we are in Cambodia and it’s probably not going to be a proper burger, even if they say so...”
No, trust the excellent reviews as I did and go for a proper excellent burger menu with different meats and veg options.
I live in London and rarely I had a nice burger as this one.
Luca

Thank you for the nice review on our fresh made burger hope to see you again.Werner

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We really enjoyed this restaurant! The cordon blue was fabulous and was as big as a small handbag! The schnitzel was authentic and the side sauces were all good; especially the mushroom sauce and the mustard sauce. The tomato salad was fresh as was the cucumber salad. Don't think twice: GO HERE WITH CONFIDENCE! The chef is Thai and I suspect the Thai food is equally delicious. Lots of options in Siem Reap but if you have a craving for good German food AND if you are hungry you can't go wrong stopping here. We ate outside, but with cover, under the ceiling fans and it was very comfortable. Should be about $15 per person if you order extras and $10 if you don't. Great taste and value!

1  Thank pompui

Thank you for the nice review and explain in detail what we offer.Werner

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Great ! The best schnitzel East of Vienna. Joke, but not far away from the truth. Really great for a very reasonable price but on my second visit I have found a Thai Penang chicken Curry!!! Superb. It is not at the best place but it is definitely place that you have to find! I like it very much, of course is it my opinion and my experience

Thank you for the nice review hope to see you again.Werner