“Custom Tour Angkor”

Cambodia Angkor Wat Day Tours
Ranked #209 of 880 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private Guides, Private Transportation and Private Daily Tours to popular archeological sites of Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Beng Melea, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker and the remote Preah Khan, Banteay Chhmar, Preah Vihear, Samboh Prei Kuk. Our goal is to provide an exclusive level of service by offering personal private tours to private groups and escape the mass tourism as much as possible.
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Mr Tep Nat (tep_nat_2007@yahoo.com, +855 12 701 524; or + 855 97 24 10 281) was recommended via Tripadvisor and really made the trip. We asked for two days, covering Angkor Wat, some other Wats and Land Mine museum. What we got was 2 full days 8-5pm 4 Wats, the Museum, Floating village lunches at decent quite restaurants. We paid $160USD for the two days(3 people) for Tep Nat and car driver. AC car always cold water.
Entrance to the Angkor park was additional and is now $40 for 2 days/person.
I have seen many negative comments on the Kamphon floating village, yes it cost more for the boats around $60 usd. At the village itself we saw the school and choose to donate $10usd, but skipped a lot of other donations, which with Tep was no issue.
So is it cheap, no, but if you want to GO to Cambodia is well worthwhile. These people have had it VERY hard and the political situation is far from stable now.

1  Thank Daddybanks
All reviews
"tep nat"
in 20 reviews
"amazing man"
in 2 reviews
"spent days in siem reap"
"great guide"
"cambodia"
in 22 reviews
"journey"

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I visited Angkor Wat in May 2016 and did a day tour with Tep Nat. He was a wonderful guide! He spoke very good English and took time to explain so many things about the temples and the area that I would not have known, otherwise. He also pointed out the best places for photos. His pride in his country and culture were obvious and made the tour more enjoyable. Nice air-conditioned vehicle and plenty of cold bottled water were provided, as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I was spending with my friends for 2hr to visit this temple it's so amazing place in siem reap Cambodia. I love it and I will recommend to all of my friends to visit and I will come back soon

1  Thank Kolysada S
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Second visit, still awesome. Facinating place, needs at least 2 days to walk around. Unfortunately May was very hot, but it did not deter tourists from visiting. Most people stay 2-3 days in Siam Reap to see the main attractions, adequate but you have to be selective about what you want to see. There is always something round the corner that attracts your attention. All in all an amazing experience, consider the work involved in building the place!

1  Thank Cheng T