We got a room on the ground/first floor Orchid Wing. Our room was large with comfortable beds. Shower is excellent, bathtub did not work well as the drainplug was stuck. The slippers and robes provided are a nice touch.The balcony exit of the room is mere steps from the double swimming pools. Front desk personnel are very helpful. WIFI is excellent (probably due to an ASEAN telecom meeting being held there when we checked in).
Tuk tuks are readily available at the hotel entrance, very convenient getting around. Airport is nearby.
Hotel breakfast at L'AMok was really underwhelming in terms of taste but does the job if you are not too picky and when bacon and eggs will do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap