Angkor Paradise Hotel
US$39
US$29
Agoda.com
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$165
  • Pool
US$120
All reviewspub streettuk tukbig swimming pooltop floorpool viewnight marketbreakfast buffetlovely hotellarge balconyair conlarge hotelegg stationwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staystayed here for nightslovely poolroom was spacious
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Located on National highway #6 just a short distance from the center of town.
Easy to get into the busy part of the town and close to the markets.
Transport available to get to see the famous temple ruins around the rea.
Quiet, good service, well appointed rooms, good dining, bar and poolside service

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My son and I had beautiful rooms overlooking the swimming pool. Our days started in the Dining room with a delicious breakfast, we were amazed at the variety of food to please almost every palette and the chefs willingness to cater for individual orders. My first visit to Cambodia. The hotel staff were so helpful friendly and courteous and nothing was too much trouble for them. Tuc tuc outside the door would take us the short drive into Siem Reap, other times we would walk and enjoy the local scenery and shops. The traffic at first was overwhelming but after a while I realised they had a system that worked. Angkor Wat and the various temples are so magnificent. Pay a guide to tell you the stories. The Cambodians are so respectful to elders. I fell in love with the place and one day I hope to return. My visit was last July, July. Enjoy your trip.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This is a very nice property with few short comings. Actually the only issue we had was the limited seating at the pool. The service, location and quality of the rooms were quite good. I would highly recommend this hotel if your planning to stay in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and loved every minute. It is only a short tuk tuk ride from angkor making it a great place to stay when exploring the site. The staff on reception are helpful and friendly offering advice, tips and assistance with booking tuk tuks. We had a lovely tuk tuk driver who we used for the full 3 days called mr Khan who was friendly, reliable and attentive.
The hotel has a lovely pool and bar and is perfect for relaxing/cooling down after a day exploring the temples. The lady working on the pool bar was so friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome and looked after us well throughout our stay.
Breakfast offered a huge and varied selection and even made us a breakfast hamper when we went to see the sunrise.
The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable.
Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This dreamy hotel was our first on our 10 day trip around Cambodia. The staff was always helpful and friendly. The breakfast was by far the best of all the hotels we stayed at. The spa massage was fantastic and cheap. The pool was nice, although I think I saw a guy pour a bucket of floorcleaning water in there the second evening .. I'd taken a swim the evening before. Our room was facing a busy street so the traffic was a little disturbing for us country folks .
The room was spacious and clean. I would certainly recommend it. But perhaps not the pool if what I saw was correct.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Piseth S, General Manager at Angkor Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Valued guests,
It is very satisfying to read your wonderful comments. Thank you very much for your time evaluating our product and services and the generous feedback that you have provided.
My Team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
With my best regards.