Angkor Paradise Hotel
US$29
US$49
US$43
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$108
All reviewspub streettuk tukbig swimming pooltop floorpool viewnight marketbreakfast buffetlovely hotellarge balconyair conlarge hotelegg stationwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staystayed here for nightslovely poolroom was spacious
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The Paradise was a comfortable, cozy hotel with a lovely pool & good restaurants & bar. The staff was friendly & service-minded (they even brought me a birthday cake to my room & sang Happy Birthday). I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2016

This is an old fashioned hotel but clean and well kept. The only thing that bothered me i guess is the elevator. its a bit small for the hotel of this size. We are a group of 4, so we needed an extra bed, they didnt have it when we arrived but it was given to us in 10 mins so over all service is fast. bathroom is a good size, water pressure is good. food i guess for a Filipino, its a bit health so I was only able top eat their breakfast buffet with is western. This hotel is very quiet and doesnt have a bar with party so I guess this us more for family and older people. Pool is really great too :)

Room Tip: pool view is really good compared to street view
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Nice big room with balcony overlooking pool area. Hotel staff very attentive. Breakfast did disappoint as choices for a westerner was limited and did not appeal to me. But other Cambodian food served by the hotel for dinner was good and delicious. Pool area fantastic but can get crowded by mid afternoon as it was quite a popular area for guests to cool down. Fairly good location to walk into town and to the museums. I enjoy walking but it might be daunting to walk 2 kms or so in 40 degrees C heat and 100% humidity. So if you struggle with the heat, such a walk would be uncomfortable. People in general were friendly and respectful but don't expect much English spoken when you are out and about in Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Get a room 2nd floor or higher and make sure you get a pool facing room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2016

My room was very nice, large, great view from my balcony over the (impressive) hotel swimming pool, and with characterful wood parquet floors. Everything was good in all important respects. Breakfast was okay but not great, that is if you want a Western style breakfast (to my shame, I usually do; I do my culinary exploring at lunch and dinner). Good position, within walking distance of centre of Siem Reap. Staffed with friendly, helpful people.

Room Tip: Facing the pool is nice
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Robert16
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Hospitable and Welcoming Staff, Comfortable rooms, Good Internet, Good City Center location, Decent Breakfast options, Good health club facilities and swimming pool. Well connected Wi-Fi, Definitely a value for money.

Room Tip: Nothing specific, but a pool view is recommended
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family