Angkor Century Resort & Spa
US$41
US$54
US$47
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$49
US$34
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$39
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$105
All reviewspub streettuk tukasian guestsbreakfast buffetlarge hotelwalk into townold marketnice poollovely hotelpool viewthe hotel stafffloating villagevisit to siem reapstayed here for nightssiam reapnight marketwelcome drink
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights. They welcome you with a scarf and some hot green tea and refreshing towels. The rooms are very spacious, but when i entered, there was a stain on my pillow. The bathrooms are old, but "hopefully" clean. Internet does not work in the rooms. You have to go to the lobby for connectivity.
I rented a tuktuk for the whole day for $18, angkor watt temples is a 30 min drive by tuktuk ans driver remains with you all day. The hotel also arranges flr transportation to/from airport. You can chose either a car or tuktuk. Go for tuktuk if the weather is good, cheaper and a better experience. The hotel is also conveniently close to the old market.
Over-all, it was a pleasant stay

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Heba R
Angkor Century ... M, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2015

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We are in the heart of the city. Any inconvenient points as described hear , we are now looking to those issue and commit to improve it for your next trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Thanks again and your comment is much appreciated . We hopefully to serve you again with excellent service.

Management team,

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Very pleasant clean and quiet rooms, friendly helpful staff, and excellent breakfasts. Very handy for visiting Angkor Wat, and within easy walking distance of the town and the Old Market. This hotel also has a large and delicious swimming pool, the perfect way to end a hot and sticky afternoon visiting temples. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Roobarb-Roobarb
Angkor Century ... M, Manager at Angkor Century Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Dear Roobarb,

First of all, let me express my sincerely thank for your support at angkor century resort & spa. we hope fully that you really enjoy and happy to stay with us. More and more, we are going to maintain our standard excellent service and keep it going up. Your valued comment will be spread to all staff. Thanks and much appreciated for your time.

We wish to see you soon.... Good luck

IT/Asst.e-commerce manager

Reviewed 20 January 2015

The room was very clean.
It is a perfect place to relax after a long day of exploring Angkor.
It is also close to Pub Street by Tuk-tuk. There are plenty of dishes for breakfast. If you are very tired after an exhausting day, use the room service! :-)Their laundry service is also fine.
The only disadvantage of the hotel was their poor wi-fi, but it was due to the huge number of tourist from South East Asia, (sorry, guys from these countries!) using unbelievable number of gadgets per person, always getting connected… But finally the small hours worked for me.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the lift.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank OZS969

Thank you for choosing Angkor Century Hotel for your recent stay in Siem Reap.

We’d be grateful if you would review us on TripAdvisor. It’s the world’s largest travel site, helping millions of visitors every month plan the perfect trip.

Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' reviews before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Angkor Century Hotel the next time you're in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

I am a solo, female traveler from USA. I enjoyed this hotel and my first visit to Siem Reap. I found the staff were exceptional. They went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. I wanted a ticket to a nearby circus and they walked over and purchased the ticket for me. My room was always clean and quiet.
I enjoyed the daily breakfast. You can request bacon and toast from the staff. If weather permits, you can dine outside in the morning. They have an omelet bar outdoors.
It was mostly Korean staying at the hotel when I visited. The hotel is just an inexpensive ride from the town and Angkor Wat on a tuk tuk.
The staff arranged a bicycle for me for a day and had it delivered to the hotel. It only took 20 minutes before it was delivered and cost a very small fee. I was able to bike to Angkor from the hotel although the roads were quit busy. I enjoyed biking around Siem Reap and seeing all the locals. I discovered some amazing art galleries where I made some great purchases....all on my bike.
A mistake was made on my air travel and I had already checked out of my room when I realized this mistake and that I had another 2 hours before I needed to leave. The hotel made my room available for a very small fee so I was able to just rest before my beginning of 30 hours of travel to get home.
There is a nice pool area and gym. I had daily spa treatments...massages and facials. There is a spa near the pool and one on the second floor of the hotel...you can choose which you prefer. Very inexpensive services and a nice treat after touring temples all day. I had the hotel make my dinner reservations at many fantastic restaurants and they would arrange my transportation. All I had to do was walk out the front door.
The rooms are basic but the service and food make this hotel my favorite of my trip.
The food in the lobby bar was outstanding and inexpensive. I got the steak salad many times. I enjoyed sitting here in my spare time and the wifi was better here than in my room.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank TDHArizona

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

We originally were booked to stay in a hotel in the centre of Siem Reap but on arrival found they had no rooms for us. The first hotel then transferred us to Angkor Century- which at first we were reluctant to do but booking two rooms at short notice in peak season was going to be a challenge.
The hotel itself is somewhat anonymous 4* Asian hotel - what made it a great stay was the excellent service that we received from everyone at the hotel - particularly having been mucked around by the first hotel. Great balcony with evening sunset overlooking the pool. A couple of areas for improvement - beds are rock solid and could do with more choice at breakfast - but apart from that very happy.

Stayed: January 2015

Thank you for choosing Angkor Century Hotel for your recent stay in Siem Reap.

We are much appreciated for your comment and we are looking forward to improve on weakness point to welcome your next trip at angkor century resort & spa.